The worst short films in the history of film

e0d9n0b5

FLY began in 2003 by co founders Stephen Blaise and Catherine Camille Cushman, as a response to the creative stagnation and repetition they began to see in traditional print media. Inspired by artist movements of the past e.g.(Vienna early 1900's, Paris 1920's, New York in the 40's & 50's) where an authentic exchange of ideas and collaborations between artists of various disciplines took place, Blaise and Cushman determined to create a platform of their own. With the launch of the Zero Issue in Dec 2005 and the instant critical acclaim it received, this concept was fully realized in the form of a physical multi- media DVD Magazine.

xPSB7bx2E7o

baaaah!

I don't understand how they've gotten so much support: models from major agencies, professional hair and make-up, and obviously the designers had to lend them stuff. HOW CAN SHE FILM?

"hey guys I know we left something off the budget, I just can't remember what.... oh yeah, writing staff"

this shit HAS to be a joke

an elaborate parody of fashion and arthouse cinema

i don't think these films can possibly be taking themselves seriously

they're too ridiculously overwrought to be serious

it must be a parody of overwrought films that take themselves seriously. merely creating the illusion that these films take themselves seriously (how meta)

this shit made me laugh out loud

if these films were supposed to be serious than i have lost all of my faith in mankind

or

at the very least

the portion of mankind that was involved in funding this project

ahaha how could this possibly be real

this must be some meta shit

too meta for me to understand

PRADA: i dont understand at all. its kind of like the hitman movie in terms of acting and bluntness of the lines.

LV: she is like a crack fiend except she pays for a purse with her crumpled up money. dunno maybe making some crappy statement about fashion? great coat though. oh fuck they just did the "reflection in the water looks like the real thing but OH NO THE CAMERA PANS UP" scene. there is a glow coming from the lv purse. its like pulp fiction. will we ever know whats in there? or can we only speculate? indeed, she hands him the purse and we will never find out.

Thom Browne: this guy is such a douche, its like that stereotypical scene were the biggest idiot gives an ivy interview. oh fuck he got served. fuck this is awful. all the actors are just reading off a sheet of paper. nobody talks like this.

chalayan: damn thats a fine shawty. why she mad like that? oh shes about to give him head. lol he must be blueballed now.

margiela: oh hell yeah slow shutter speeds. actually a half decent club scene, most club scenes tend to be complete shit with all the dancing looking so stupid. oh cool, putting melancholic music over a situation that calls for ecstatic mood, thus making it seem as if the character is out of touch with the rest of the world. a great narrative technique. unfortunately we never get to find out more about this character as the film ends abruptly.

junya: nice fit. thats a cool stroller too. monologue sounds like a rejected admissions essay.

cloak: hahaha this owns. this one is genuinely funny.

ann demeulemeester: still unsure how to pronounce her name right. im probably fairly close though. she looks great, he cant pull the fit off at all. oh cool its glitchy. nice ass. i know youre not supposed to look at nudity in artsy films like that but nonetheless its a nice ass.

launch party trailer: ew a penis. in such short scenes, the films actually look half decent. and shinichi osawa is doing the soundtrack. i would have been fooled to go.

cloak is by far the most enjoyable just because of how absurd it is

Are you calling it absurdist?

It's not a joke. FLY has been around for few years and few fashion magazines promote it. Not the first time movies and fashion mix to create total shit.

I love when fashion and music collide, like the time Versace was dressing this eurodance boysband.