Cock blocks most foul.

B-Dawg

I say play fire with fire.

Bring a hot girl with you everywhere you go.

Girls get super jealous.

She'll start to want to be with you instead.

Be indifferent about the entire situation with the guys.

Hell, become good friends with the guys and shift the power.

Just don't acknowledge that there has been a shift in dynamic.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Cancun w/ a few friends.

3 of us wander off and meet these 3 girls, party w/ them for a while, go to the beach and have a little fun. We convince them to go back to their room, which was across the resort (so about an 8 min walk, but since we were drunk, about 20 min)

on the walk back to their room, we bump into one of my friends who was like "yeah, i'll join you for the walk back" (even after we repeatedly hinted at him to fuck off)

For about 15 minutes from the point we bumped into my friend until we got to the girls room, buddy was going on and on about HISTORY AND POLITICS.

The girls looked like they wanted to cut his tongue out, and we wanted to slit his throat.

Needless to say, we got to the girls' room and they turned to us and said "ok, goodnight" and walked in and closed the door.

The worst part was my buddy didn't understand why the 3 of us got overly pissed at him.

should've told old boy to shut the fuck up... probably would have salvaged the situation.

in Cancun w/ a few friends.

3 of us wander off and meet these 3 girls, party w/ them for a while, go to the beach and have a little fun. We convince them to go back to their room, which was across the resort (so about an 8 min walk, but since we were drunk, about 20 min)

on the walk back to their room, we bump into one of my friends who was like "yeah, i'll join you for the walk back" (even after we repeatedly hinted at him to fuck off)

For about 15 minutes from the point we bumped into my friend until we got to the girls room, buddy was going on and on about HISTORY AND POLITICS.

The girls looked like they wanted to cut his tongue out, and we wanted to slit his throat.

Needless to say, we got to the girls' room and they turned to us and said "ok, goodnight" and walked in and closed the door.

The worst part was my buddy didn't understand why the 3 of us got overly pissed at him.

naw, he just keeps goin

especially cause we're Canadian and the girls were American

and he's Iraqi

and he's a Poli Sci major

so he took the time to bitch about GWB and the US political system as a whole

so once he starts, he doesn't shut up until he gets his point across and says everything he needs to say.

ah well, no need to dwell on the past

• 2 weeks later...
naw, he just keeps goin

especially cause we're Canadian and the girls were American

and he's Iraqi

and he's a Poli Sci major

so he took the time to bitch about GWB and the US political system as a whole

so once he starts, he doesn't shut up until he gets his point across and says everything he needs to say.

ah well, no need to dwell on the past

friends like that aren't considered friends in my book

• 1 month later...

was gettin my grind on with this beezy when her friend who was dancing alone next to us literally grabs me in my crotchular region and says "please, no. no." being a gentleman, i walk away. 10 minutes later i see some pimply dood with the same girl and the cock blocker doesnt do shit. fml

was gettin my grind on with this beezy when her friend who was dancing alone next to us literally grabs me in my crotchular region and says "please, no. no." being a gentleman, i walk away. 10 minutes later i see some pimply dood with the same girl and the cock blocker doesnt do shit. fml

You know...

Who the fuck are these "friends" who go out to bars (institutions dedicated to establishing fuck) with their friends and feel that they have the right to interject themselves into and live vicariously through the sex lives of their friends? Are they doing this to boost their egos?

Here's a post-fling, preemptive cockblocking of future sex:

I once had a fling with a girl and cut it off. It wasn't even anything serious by a long shot. Afterward I received an email from her fucking SISTER telling me that I'm a piece of shit and that she "knew what kind of boy I was when she first met me" and that I have to "watch my back." The threat was a pretty heavyweight one considering that she was a skinbyrd and the last thing anybody needs is a gang of skinheads keeping an eye out for you at bars especially knowing that baltimore skins are an especially stupid breed.

The ironic thing is that once, at her place, I walked downstairs where I'd left my parka on a kitchen chair. She didn't notice, but I saw her big-bootied skinhead sister sniffing my coat because I wear my cologne very well. She wanted my shit I think. Jesus. Maybe the cockblocks are out of jealousy either because they wanted the dude or they're upset because there's no stick pointing in their direction.

The moral of the story is, stay the fuck out of it and mind your own business. If your friend is sooooo WaStEd that your egotistical superwoman complex is necessary, then do something. But 90% of the time I bet it's not.

The ironic thing is that once, at her place, I walked downstairs where I'd left my parka on a kitchen chair. She didn't notice, but I saw her big-bootied skinhead sister sniffing my coat because I wear my cologne very well. She wanted my shit I think. Jesus. Maybe the cockblocks are out of jealousy either because they wanted the dude or they're upset because there's no stick pointing in their direction.

?

school me