Cock blocks most foul.

B-Dawg

Guest No Handclaps Please

i don't know if you guys are aware, but girls have wings to prevent each other from fucking with ugly doods. it's not completely out of the question that she was VERY drunk and thats why she was picking YOU up and that her friend was less fucked up and deemed you unworthy. not that it isn't a cock block (or the worst possible way to look at the situation), but don't blame the other bitch too much.

i mean no girl that wants to hook up is being distracted by her friends, and if she is then i don't want that halfass shit anyway. i'm a lot more willing to hate on the bitch herself than any of her friends, for the most part.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest No Handclaps Please

haha yeah i see what you're saying. my basic point away from the bullshit was just fuck girl wings - they should never get in the way or the original girl isn't worth it anyway. lol @ sequins and such, you should have shut her down from the get go. sometimes you just gotta turn down easy pussy, sometimes.

I had my ex in the basement of her friend's house. Her friend was upstairs with my homie. Mind you, this was when her dad was out for a while.

Everything's dark in the basement, so we get to work. Things get heavy and heated and this and that, and as I'm about to get it in, my homie comes running downstairs, trips while running, and yells that we have to get going. The girl's (who my friend was hooking up with) dad was parking the car in front of the house.

Both of us jet the fuck out of there, and jump over a bunch of fences and run through various backyards. Needless to say, I'm pissed my homie laid the pipe and I didn't. Both of our ex's were Korean, too.

I've never had authentic Korean kim chi before. :(

umm wait you almost banged your ex?

a girl called me up saying she was bored and for me to come over. She said everyone left for break and that she was the only one in her hall.

Problem was i had No car + Raining. I blame my parents for the unconscious cockblock.

My next pickup will indeed be a car.

If you were truly were in "desperate for pussy" mode you would have ran, biked, skateboarded, taken the bus, subway, or walked on water. Being lazy and not having umbrella aint really getting cock blocked.

So I've been chasing this local girl for quite a bit now. The lowdown with her is that she's extremely beautiful but she's got more than her fair share of skeletons in her closet. More importantly, her ex of about 5 years lives really fucking close to me (who also treated her incredibly bad). So I've been showing this girl a good ass time for the past few weeks. Last night in particular was an especially good night.

Suffice to say, I must say that I've experienced a cock block most foul in the form of a communication from said ex. The fucking asshole shoots her a text saying "I'll always love you." She gives me a call, bawling and completely bugging out saying shit like "I hate how he does this to me when I'm happy with you." So now, said girl is twisted and is asking for some "alone time." Cock block most fucking foul.

Sometimes I need to realize that 99% of women are conniving whores from the deepest and most foul loins of satan.

Guest Airjamie
i don't know if you guys are aware, but girls have wings to prevent each other from fucking with ugly doods. it's not completely out of the question that she was VERY drunk and thats why she was picking YOU up and that her friend was less fucked up and deemed you unworthy. not that it isn't a cock block (or the worst possible way to look at the situation), but don't blame the other bitch too much.

You dont belong here....

So I've been chasing this local girl for quite a bit now. The lowdown with her is that she's extremely beautiful but she's got more than her fair share of skeletons in her closet. More importantly, her ex of about 5 years lives really fucking close to me (who also treated her incredibly bad). So I've been showing this girl a good ass time for the past few weeks. Last night in particular was an especially good night.

Suffice to say, I must say that I've experienced a cock block most foul in the form of a communication from said ex. The fucking asshole shoots her a text saying "I'll always love you." She gives me a call, bawling and completely bugging out saying shit like "I hate how he does this to me when I'm happy with you." So now, said girl is twisted and is asking for some "alone time." Cock block most fucking foul.

Sometimes I need to realize that 99% of women are conniving whores from the deepest and most foul loins of satan.

and now you descend into the friend zone if she goes back to him.

cock blocks are bad enough when its by a stranger, but when its performed by your own wing man.. thats when you know jealousy sets in:mad:

one time after drinking with a couple of friends, me and one of the girls hanging out with us end up going in someones bed room... we lay down and talk for a minute, and we sort of look at each other and have one of those "moments" and before we get into it everybody else enters the room, and see's were about to get a little "HEAVY" so everybody decides to turn into voyeurs and wants to watch, and she was down with that... so im basically looking above her ready to kiss her, and IN comes my best friend coming up with a steal on me... and everybody goes wild with there "OH'S!!!!!!"

-_-

guys, don't feel bad. it's possible you weren't deemed "unworthy" by the girl wings, but they were just trying to protect their girl from random drunk hookups for any number of reasons that doesn't necessarily mean you weren't up to their standards.

Had a hookup buddy last quarter at UCLA. She was still seeing her ex. The second time I was in her room she whips my dick out and starts going crazy with it. Lasted for about a month, and we did everything but sex.

Get this. She cockblocked me every time. Never let me come.

Blue Balls

nigguh you fucking just sign off.

wth she would let you cum??

a whole month of cock grabbing and no nut. do you not own a knife?

As soon as you stopped hanging out or turned her down she would either a) not even give a shit

or (and most likely)

B) have sex with you.

And you should have

c) spat in her face the second time she teased you. Sex might be fun, but its not a game. Certainly not. :cool:

That's exactly why I kept coming back. Around the third time I tried breaking things off with her because I wasn't down anymore, and she just seduced me back in. I'd be gay to resist.

Plus, every time I came over I got closer and closer to finally fucking her. The last time I was over we were both nekkid and she almost put it in, stopped, and was like "I can't." Which is when I bailed.

Yeh your a pussy for lettin that shit happen for a month

I never made myself out as a hero in this one. Plus, I was still having sex with my ex (bad idea, I know) at the same time. Guaranteed action from 2 girls > action from 1 girl.

When I say "for a month" I don't mean every day of the month. I only saw her like 5 or 6 times in that timespread.

And you have to give me eprops for neither of us ever being under the influence (as most of the stories here are about). She was just some random chick in my Physics Lab I started talking to because she was hot.

Niggah, the fact that you haven't fucked her after the third time meeting her means you are almost certainly already in the friends zone. If she continues to play games walk away. None of this "happy I'm with you" business. Get nekkid or get out.

That's exactly why I kept coming back. Around the third time I tried breaking things off with her because I wasn't down anymore, and she just seduced me back in. I'd be gay to resist.

Plus, every time I came over I got closer and closer to finally fucking her. The last time I was over we were both nekkid and she almost put it in, stopped, and was like "I can't." Which is when I bailed.

If she's as manipulative as you say she is, then a little domination would have been in order. Notice how all the hardcore pro-women men-are-skum type women are the most kinky when it comes to S&M? After the second time she denied you, you should have walked away and kept your dignity. A women has to respect you before she's willing to make love with you.