How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

tundra...

so, usually you are wearing sz 28 on the other brand, isn't it?

and, by wearing sz 28, you got the skinny fit or slim fit?

new stanards aren't skinny jeans anyway, they won't fit skinny no matter how much you size down. they're just slim fitting. tundras look great. I should have sized down only 2 for my apcs like a year ago, instead i went down 3 and they sit way too far up my crotch. ouch

tundra...

so, usually you are wearing sz 28 on the other brand, isn't it?

and, by wearing sz 28, you got the skinny fit or slim fit?

I usually wear a 29 and the APCs in the picture are a 27. I wouldn't say mine are skinny, really; they're not even close to skin tight on any part of my leg. If you want a skinnier fit APC jean, Cures and New Cures are cut slimmer than New Standards.

new stanards aren't skinny jeans anyway, they won't fit skinny no matter how much you size down. they're just slim fitting. tundras look great. I should have sized down only 2 for my apcs like a year ago, instead i went down 3 and they sit way too far up my crotch. ouch

Agree with all of this, and thanks!

Guest doubletap
pull them down about 2" and they be aight

hansoo -- you are too short for those baggy jeans. you need to size down. even with your solid stature, them shits is way too big. you look hip hop, but you wanna look rock n roll. LEVIS 501 (because ES and R&B suck anyway)

i like rag&bone. cool back pockets and quality denim. I have a pair of grey denim that i like very much, but they are a lot tighter fitting than the ones posted.

Clean your mirror.

and dirty them chucks up.

Hello! Here are the fit pics of a Samurai S5000bk size 26 right out from the box, as promised.

For reference, I tried a size 28 a week ago, which was too big (refer to pg104). I feel that size 26 fits so much better now. Honestly, the waist is a little tight and its slightly uncomfy when I sit down in these now. Hope they stretch out nicely after a soak.

Special thanks to beatle, fndmybetterhalf and indigo_junkie for assisting me regarding sizing. :)

P10300312.jpg

P1030033.jpg

P1030035.jpg

reputation_neg.gifHow Do Jeans Fit... 01-21-2008 02:18 AM whatuknowaboutthat gayest comeback.. ever

lolol.

wasn't a comeback. comeback = a retort to an insult. my comment up there was, well, a comment on your lame retort.

honestly, what the fuck happened to your mirror? did you blow a load on it?

here's a serious answer: wear something else. that cut makes you look 5'2", and it's too tight on your turkey butt&thunder thighs.

stick to a fuller cut, or size up if anything.

and work out your legs less.

lolol.

wasn't a comeback. comeback = a retort to an insult. my comment up there was, well, a comment on your lame retort.

honestly, what the fuck happened to your mirror? did you blow a load on it?

here's a serious answer: wear something else. that cut makes you look 5'2", and it's too tight on your turkey butt&thunder thighs.

stick to a fuller cut, or size up if anything.

and work out your legs less.

Hey why dont you go start another thread about asses and backpockets. That wasn't homo enough. No seriously.

damn dude, heres another idea. Unload a pack of razors into your washer, call up Magic Johnson and hop in, put on spin cycle and have fun! Please die.

I asked for harsh, not asshole

Hey why dont you go start another thread about asses and backpockets. That wasn't homo enough. No seriously.

damn dude, heres another idea. Unload a pack of razors into your washer, call up Magic Johnson and hop in, put on spin cycle and have fun! Please die.

I asked for harsh, not asshole

Hard to be harsh without being an asshole. In fact, to truly be harsh, you have to be an a-hole. You asked for an opinion on how they fit, I gave it to you.

That thread about backpockets and asses? My quest to find the perfect fit. You're on a fashion forum, if you haven't noticed. ;)

And finally, if you have any issues with me, please PM me about it instead of de-railing a perfectly good thread.

P.S. gobble gobble

Whatyouknowabout - The problem with nudies is unless you size down the back pockets are huge which makes your rear end appear bigger. Also the front pic in particular makes your thighs look really big. I would say that slim jim is not the cut for you. Try average joe instead (size down 1). Also you'd be good with new standards or lvc 47's