Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Welcome to the Standard of The World club my friend. Blue plaid is looking sick. [edit] Wow, I just checked out the ebay pics and the blue plaid is amazing!

Great find, at a reasonable price. That's the type of shit I would definitely hang onto even if it doesn't fit. If you don't want it, I might scoop it off you, but you should for sure keep it.

CLASS 5!

Welcome to the Standard of The World club my friend. Blue plaid is looking sick. [edit] Wow, I just checked out the ebay pics and the blue plaid is amazing!

Great find, at a reasonable price. That's the type of shit I would definitely hang onto even if it doesn't fit. If you don't want it, I might scoop it off you, but you should for sure keep it.

CLASS 5!

Haha! Thanks man. I'll see how it fits. :D

I got that st. john's bay parka. Was pretty soggy until I scotch guarded it. all good now, but I put a big rip in the arm when I snagged it on a stainless windowsill. gonna patch it somehow I dunno yet. Apparently there's iron on patches you can get but maybe I'll put a punk patch on with some shoe goo or something. Will snap a pic eventually.