Clothing for The Great Outdoors

I use my mt. rainier design bag when i'm EG'd out. Got it from Hi!Standard in Tokyo. Doubt you can get this here.

img0052.jpg

its def a great bag, well constructed

i jsut have too many bags and i'll likely never use it

and oki-ni just got 2 new color ways (bluish color is sold out already and the style is a little updated) but they are charging 250 quid.....

get yours here cheap!!

forgot to post here.

Vintage Filson vest, a great mid-weight, somewhat brushed poplin, 4 big pockets, lined game pocket, and an buttoned inside pocket.

very weird face comes with the whole deal

tivoli2.jpg

tivoli3.jpg

layered under a vintage swedish (army) work jacket, in the famous Fristads Marine Twill fabric. Fristads was (and still is) the largest swedish workwear manufacturer, and imported denim workwear in the 20s and 30s from the US, but supposedly the swedish workers disliked how easily the indigo looses its color, so Fristads instead developed this colorfast twill. Almost all swedish workclothes used to be in this color and fabric, and occasionaly I still find dark and stiff dead stock jackets and pullover shirts from the 50s-80s.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
skied_web.jpg

For those of you that have never seen this film, it's mandatory. An incredible semi-trippy documentary featuring beautiful cinematography, Japanese dudes, and some great early 70s mountaineering steez. You can thank me later.

Seen it, great build up, and insanely tense scene where the guys flopping down the mountain with a parachute and no more skis.