45rpm

absolut

yeah, the nando x suminandos i linked are different from the nando x nandos i've seen around on superfuture. the japanese text says that they're a new production of the nando x nandos that came out last fall. anyway, i'm looking forward to visiting an actual store to see what all they have, especially now that they've introduced the BC4000 line. and those white sorahikos look crazy...

I don't believe those in the link posted are the nando x nando that people here talk about. Sorahiko's cost 24k yen, these are substantially cheaper and have a zipper fly. I can't read Japanese, but I'm going to assume that those are either a women's model or non selvage.

• 1 month later...
Aihiko is back and at the SoHo 45rpm store. Limited sizes available. Same natural indigo dye process as Jomon (so it's the same color), Sorahiko fabric, hidden rivets and a slim tapered leg. Price around $550. Enjoy!!!

Any luck on those 36" inseams yet? :P

cheers for the info fellas. hopefully they won't mind if i just go in there to try some on for sizing..

They won't mind. Really nice people working at the Soho store, the same way the Paris people are apparently nice. I think its company policy. Especially the one Japanese woman who showed me around. I wasn't going to buy anything, but I wanted to look at the jeans myself, in person, as well as inquire about the chain stitching machine. Very welcoming atmosphere.

i found the pictures of the distressed nandoxnando's i tried on and posted a picture of when they first came out.

2centzt

4d7bsw4.jpg

48fk4lw.jpg

2ccnrqc.jpg

34qa90l.jpg

getting my nandos today. would i have a hard time putting creases and honeycombs on them? the fading is really really nice on those.

which site??....

www.rby45rpm.com

or

www.45rpm.jp (go to japanese translation and to online store)

both have mens sections.

hm seems to work for me now thats good. dont know why it didnt before.

anway..im looking forward to when they update their mens sections. thinking about getting some other 45 rpm goods besides the denim.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the heads-up

i soaked my suminandos for the first time this past week; it is startling to see a light blue peeking out from under the black; i'm not sure i could photograph it properly but it is most unexpected. they feel so much rougher after the soak and a bit less "refined" but i like that. these jeans reveal themselves slowly and i'm only now starting to appreciate them (6 months later).