Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Bump, wanna order tonight.

Quick question: I have a pair of SJDJ in 29, and they fitted perfectly before I washed them at 60C. Now they're way too tight [ in the waist, thighs] What 5010 6x6 do you guys think will satisfy me the most, 29/30 dry/one-wash, looking for a slim, not skintight fit [i like the onewash better, but I think fit is more important]

Quick question: I have a pair of SJDJ in 29, and they fitted perfectly before I washed them at 60C. Now they're way too tight [ in the waist, thighs] What 5010 6x6 do you guys think will satisfy me the most, 29/30 dry/one-wash, looking for a slim, not skintight fit [i like the onewash better, but I think fit is more important]

Get a size 31 if you're looking for a slim but not skin-tight look.

Here are the measurements to help you out:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

I'm pretty interested in buying a pair of 5010's; I really like the cut. Although, I haven't seen much pictures of high contrasting fades (though that picture above posted by bchhun looks pretty promising.) Is it true that Skulls don't get much of contrast, but more an overall fade? Or is this just a weird conclusion made by looking at bad examples?

I ordered o/w in 30, cause my 29 sjdj were great before washing at 60c. Imma wash them at 40c max. but if they're too tight they'll be up on supermarket within 2 days. thank you guys for the help btw.

I don't think they'll be too tight for you. My 30's stretched a good inch of slack while wearing them after 2 weeks, so if it's a bit too tight in waist they WILL stretch.

I ordered o/w in 30, cause my 29 sjdj were great before washing at 60c. Imma wash them at 40c max. but if they're too tight they'll be up on supermarket within 2 days. thank you guys for the help btw.

Just exchange them for one size up.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty interested in buying a pair of 5010's; I really like the cut. Although, I haven't seen much pictures of high contrasting fades (though that picture above posted by bchhun looks pretty promising.) Is it true that Skulls don't get much of contrast, but more an overall fade? Or is this just a weird conclusion made by looking at bad examples?

It's more about how you wash your jeans. Regular 5010xx denim is a bit "greyish" so it seems lighter in color compared to some really dark denim so it could seem more overall fade.

so I was closely admiring my 5010s last night, and I noticed something neat about the cross bartack on the back pocket. there is actually a cut red tab underneath it! I guess I never noticed this before... but I thought it was interesting

anybody else notice this?

Yep, same thing on my 5507's. Seems like the Levi's lawsuit made things pretty hectic over at Fab Four...

i wear a size 32 one wash pbjxx005 and they're pretty snug, what would i wear in 5010xx?

Size 31 if you want them just as snug, 32 if you want them with .5" of room or so...

hmm probably not as snug, my balls need to breathe, wish i could try these on somehwere (stupid proxy services) haha

Shipping is free with us and we accept exchanges.. if it doesn't work just send it back for a size up or down..