Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hey anyone have some worn pics of the 5000XX?

i'm really torn between the 5000XX and the 5507s.

I know they're totally different, but from the pictures i've seen of the 5000XX(i've searched for so long and have only found a few with people wearing them) they look a tad TOO baggy. i'm like 5'8....and 125 pounds? yea, skinny i know =(. the couple of jeans i'm breaking in are slim and i'm looking for something alittle relaxed but doesn't seem too big for me. anyone?

from your measurements, id definitely go for the 5507xx. im assuming at that height/weight your legs are really skinny....you would probably be swimming in a 5000xx. the 5507xx are a great jean, grab them :)

from your measurements, id definitely go for the 5507xx. im assuming at that height/weight your legs are really skinny....you would probably be swimming in a 5000xx. the 5507xx are a great jean, grab them :)

The buttonfly 5007xx 6x6 looks really nice. Grab those.

hey guys just wanna ask some opinion here ... i want to get the skull 5010 6x6 one wash n wondering what size should i get.

my true waist size is about 28.5" n i wear sugarcane sc47 size 29 ... im thinking of getting size 29 for skulls or maybe even 30 but im afraid its goin to be too big. i want to slouch it abit so its not too tight.

get 29 tedsu. i originally got 29 (true waist 30) which were way too small. i exchanged for a 31 which were quite a bit too big. the 30 i got were quite snug at first, but they've stretched out nicely. i would get the 29 if i were you.

What cut would you guys think works best for me? The 5010 6x6 or the 5507 6x6. I can't decide whether to get the skull 5010 6x6 or the 5507 6x6. Im 5' 7 and weigh around 120.

doesn't really help, you need to tell us your physique. if you're after a slimmer look, go for the 5010XXs.

tedsu - to echo jpgm, get 29s. i'm a 29 in most jeans as well, and i got a 30--i can pull the pants off me without unbuttoning the fly, it's just a good thing they're skinny so they stay on my ass where they belong.

newbien - check some of my WDYWT pics. i have both the 5507xx and the 5010xx. im roughly 5'11" and 140, and i have chicken legs. the 5507xx in size 30 (my regular size) are not too baggy at all on me, nor are the 5010xx all that tight.

Just ordered my second pair of 5010XX today (Thank you Shinichi-san for your guidance!). For your reference, I am 5'11'' and 155 lbs (I too have chicken legs). I am a true 32, and have a pair of 32" in the 7x6, and found that my jeans stretched quite a bit (esp. in the waist), to the point where the fit is slim, but not at all tight (perhaps with the exception of the occassional tightness in the crotch).

Based on this, I wondered if I should size down on the 6x6 unwashed, to which Sinichi-san so wisely advised that: 1) if you dont plan on soaking/washing, then size down on the 6x6, but 2) if you plan on soaking, get your regular size (as the heavier denim on the 6x6 will feel tighter than 7x6 -- which is what I am hoping for).

My only regret now is that I did not order another pair sooner as I will now have to live in personal shame for not having the red tab. What will I tell all the people at my country club?!

Hmm, ive been trying to order a pair of 5507XX 6X6 one wash, but havent got a reply from Shinichi for a few days. Do i need to contact him prior ordering or is there a online form set up for international orders now? If There is one could anyone post a link?

my apologies if i missed it/ been asked. Read through all 80 pages and only remember that we need to contact him to order.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Are the red tabs still on the non US bound jeans? If I order a pair of 5010xx 6x6 from Fabfour recently, will these come with the red tab? JPGM do yours have it???

yup, US only.

hey jpgm - i'm looking for a little roomier fit in the thighs, would you say the 5507 give you more room than the 5010?

What cut would you guys think works best for me? The 5010 6x6 or the 5507 6x6. I can't decide whether to get the skull 5010 6x6 or the 5507 6x6. Im 5' 7 and weigh around 120.

I'm 5'7 and around 120 and have the 5010 6x6. but im sure youve seen the pics. and im sure youve read the thread. so....

i say 5010

Are the red tabs still on the non US bound jeans? If I order a pair of 5010xx 6x6 from Fabfour recently, will these come with the red tab? JPGM do yours have it???

i got both the 5010xx and 5507xx from fabfour, and both have the tab.

yup, US only.

hey jpgm - i'm looking for a little roomier fit in the thighs, would you say the 5507 give you more room than the 5010?

yep.

an email from shinichi regarding my grey skulls 5010 i ordered about 2 weeks ago.

Dear -san,

Thank you very much for the order.

Stock is OK.

However, we have to ship the US export specification for USA.

so it is 'the cross' version.

Please refer the following.

*Attention

We have to change to the export specification for the United States.

Please refer our information page.

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/info009e.html

Therefore we ship the jeans after around one week of the order

acceptance, because we stitch the cross.

and we do the settlement processing of your credit or Pay-pal before

processing of USA export specification.

do you agree?

Please reply.

If you would like to know anything more, then please contact us anytime.

best regards,

by shinichi dozono

Oh,boy! please don't expose my poor english E-mail:o

we have to ship the cross version to US.

so, just only US.

Canada is Red Tab.

Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa, South America...... are Red Tab too.

btw

Skull Jeas will appears in Germany soon.