Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i dont understand how he knows im the dude in the picture @_@

lol i post here too, but mainly do a lot of lurking.

Btw you guys are more than welcome to join the contest if you like. just make a post on mynudies in the thread and i'll count you guys in.

^^this is kinda creepy.. you lurk here only to hi-jack pictures and quotes to make threads on mynudies and even use the peoples sufu names in the thread on mynudies.

wouldnt this (in superdenim) have been a much better place to make the official thread? plus itd help keep mynudies more about nudies...

^^this is kinda creepy.. you lurk here only to hi-jack pictures and quotes to make threads on mynudies and even use the peoples sufu names in the thread on mynudies.

wouldnt this (in superdenim) have been a much better place to make the official thread? plus itd help keep mynudies more about nudies...

hrmm you make a good point actually. I guess because it started there it just stayed there. I tried my best to credit superfuture and the guys who posted up the fits but looking back on it now i probably should have PM'd them about it. I guess i'll tear down the pictures and quotes soon enough!

I'm sorry to interrupt you all, but I am away on holiday on 19-24th of this month.

Therefore, my reply to the inquiry will be for after the 25th of this month.

Cameland-san,

I'm hoping for peaceful resolution.

arthur > that's nice! are you doing anything special in them? i thought i was pretty active but that's one crazy fade at 3.5 months!

uhh i'm actually less active in them now than i was in the winter (when i got them). i think the most wear is from snowboarding in them.

^arthur, were your 6x6's raw or one-wash when you started wearing them? those are stunning.

one-wash

Thanks for the heads up fallen angels!

I guess it is a little wierd to have it on mynudies... but maybe we're just jealous 'cause we think it should have been on our forum ;)

The thread Cameland made was pretty thorough though (even if it is just a collection of stuff from this thread)... that could be a good idea for threads over here. One thread for all the shit that builds up then another definitive thread for all the solid information without the same question 520000 times.

But I probably won't join that competition since I'm only six months into my 6x6s...

arthur-san,

what awesome fading pics:eek:

your snowboard life is worth your weight in gold exactly.

may I use.......;)

xpost from evolution thread:

update on my 5010xx 6x6...

1aia0.jpg1bxu9.jpg

2aww0.jpg2bvv5.jpg

3.5 months, 1 very recent soak.

anyone have both nudie SJ and 5010xx? same size which is slimmer? in the thigh mainly?

thinkin of sizing up one i want a little more room than my jims.

anyone?

arent you the dude i did fit comparison pics for? damn man how much info do you need

arent you the dude i did fit comparison pics for? damn man how much info do you need

you know what you're fuckin right. :)

thanks for reminding me i had forgotten about that because i almost decided to go with pbjs instead. haha, i'll just refer back to that PM. basically you said the same size jim was just bigger below the knee?

in that case i think i might rather have the 5507 6x6 instead, for a little more room.