Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Does anyone got like a repair kit for their skulls? I think I once seen someone post a picture of it. One of my backpockets is coming undone and I can't find a matching thread for repair (and I'd rather have the original thread). I already send a message to the e-mail adress that's on the fabfour website, but after 4 days I still got no reply.

Mine skulls 8 months, about 6 months actual wear. Gave them a wash over the weekend.

Would rep if I could. So this weekend was the first time you washed 'em ever?

I'm also wondering about most of you Skull 5010 owners...I think the consensus was to size up 1...I did that as well. Did any of you stay true to size, or even size down?

I'm also wondering about most of you Skull 5010 owners...I think the consensus was to size up 1...I did that as well. Did any of you stay true to size, or even size down?

Mine are basically one size down, though the way I picked the size was to measure my waist and compare to fabfour's chart.

mmm, real waist size is almost 31" but I managed to squeeze into a size 29. But then Skulls 5010 is worn lower on the waist, almost hips so I guess i sized down 1

I stayed true to size on mine. Still hurt my hips for weeks.

I stayed true to size on mine. Still hurt my hips for weeks.

Yeah, same thing here. I thought I was the only one. It's really weird though, cause they ain't like skin tight on my hips, I can easily fit in my thumb. Also, after like 40 days of wear, the 2nd button is still fucking killing me and my penis.

I went true to size. I'm not sure if it was a mistake though because they didn't hold their shape through the stretching process. They balloon out at the thighs and taper down awkwardly. Either I should have sized up 1, or its the result of wearing them wet in the seated position. I'm going try on a pair the next size up...

any updates on the 5000xx?? anyone who has them please post updates .. someone said they have different denim than the other skulls...

i believe all 5000XX, 5010XX 6x6, 5507XX 6x6 use the same 14.5oz denim

but 5010XX 6x6 and 5507XX 6x6 are sanforized, while 5000XX is shrink to fit

as far as i know... only 5001XX uses a different denim(14oz and unsanforized) than the other skulls

hey everyone, i just want to know what kind of cut for the skulls is similar to the nudies slim jim, i am a 31 in slim jims and i just need advice on my purchse of new skulls thanks=)

im 27 in slim jim dry japans,

i went 27 raw in skulls 5010xx.

a bit tight at the beginning but its stretched out a bit, and it fits comfortably now.

Thanks, I have looked on self edge and big's charts and size 33 looks right however i heard somewhere they fit one size smaller?

Well, the charts are made by measuring the actual jeans. You probably talking about that rumour that they'd suppose to shrink one size after washing. This ain't true.

I think if you wash them brand new they do. Most people wash them after they've stretched them though.

Last week my back pocket ripped open (almost lost my tab in the process, it was clinging to my pocket with a single thread). Only noticed the damage when I got home from work. Probably looked pretty ridiculous also. That said, I took my baby to the local tailor and now they are happily joined again.

some recent pix

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG