we're all too smart for bape

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

BWS actually sent me that hoody and I couldn't face wearing it so I took it back. It's got to be the most vulgar creation ever to come from Bape. Unless you want to look like a toddler ready for bed.

Now you can get shoes to go with it????

That's the sort of thing that can get you beaten up.

i just don't think bape is worth the money. period. i can get better things at that price.

i'm actually really surprised that hood rats and the like would actually spend so much to

look like (no offense) but the stereotype of a gay fag... brite candy colors and neon patent leather everywhere... few years ago nobody would even wear that if u paid them.

Quote:

^ Its all the infleunce of rich rappers e.g Jay-Z, Pharrell, etc.

No offense to anyone with African descent but lots of blacks sadly, try to emulate the rapper lifestyle when energy can be poured into making a real difference in life.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 14, 2005 11:39 AM

Thats a pretty silly statement.

Are we now trying to pin Bape into some socio-cultural study? I thought this thread was about a crap trainer, not how sad it is that black people try to emulate the hip-hop culture by wearing Bape. If there was one thread that was out of place on SF it's this one.

Crissakes lighten up, it's only clothes, and personal taste.

Quote:

while we're at it:

the staff at bws consist of, the white boy manager, random asian dude milling around, tough black doorman, well groomed black dude and the black girl

\

us.gif

too funny

Edited by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Dec 14, 2005 at 03:51 PM

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Dec 14, 2005 03:50 PM

Why arn't you banned yet?

get over it.

bape is so fucking hyped up now that they're putting out the ugliest shit out there and people are still buying it.

is nigo even involved with the business any more?

i don't think so.

-k

Quote: i'm actually really surprised that hood rats and the like would actually spend so much to

look like (no offense) but the stereotype of a gay fag... brite candy colors and neon patent leather everywhere... few years ago nobody would even wear that if u paid them.

isn't gay fag redundant and, i guess i have a different stereotype of "gay fags," but i don't know a single gay guy who would wear that monstrocity.

Also, if you put a disclaimer in front of something offensive, like-- "no offense" -- does that mean someone isn't allowed to take offense?... not to be nit picky or anything.