important

get minya off his high horse as moderator, you cna't lock the camera thread it's relevant to supershopper. Just because YOU don't want to see it doesnt mean it shouldnt be there. youre a douchebag now stop trying to feel important and let us post what we want

i fought the law and the law won

I totally agree.

We need moderators, but we also need moderators who've actually been on Supertalk for more than 6 months and remember how this board operates. Not some newbie kid who's lookin for new APCs.

Kid can't even do his job, posting in Denim threads when Chad made a forum specifically called superDENIM.

Moderating is a thankless job. But there's a difference between an annoying moderator who's doing his job well, and an annoying moderator who isnt qualified for his job

Eat souls, not people.

The irony of someone who joined the forum yesterday calling me a "newbie kid looking for new APCs" isn't lost on me.

Anyway, here's the meat of the camera thread:

"so, is that what the $1500 digital versions do? i'm not well versed, but there are digital cameras with manual controls?

am i mistaken?"

That question is better answered by google.com or Wikipedia, not superfuture. If someone has actual questions that would fit onto this forum (instead of an incredibly basic question that could be answered by spending five minutes reading a FAQ on a digital camera forum) go ahead and make a new thread.

like i said Kid i been here since the beginning. and i aint tryin to jump in the mix and be a mod.

yo kids can't ask questions about cameras in supershopper because u can look it up on google?

then aint nothing right for the forum, right? i can find out about your new apc jeans on google also.

go right ahead try it . type "apc"

just sayin man, basic questions about products such as cameras have always been a part of supershopper. since the BEGINNING. so please know the history of supertalk before u come in here, keep the denim threads moving in a non-denim forum, and start locking relevant threads that kids wanna input on.

Eat souls, not people.

Edited by MIKE AIR on Dec 5, 2005 at 05:53 PM

No, I'm not saying that camera questions aren't appropriate, I'm saying that incredibly broad questions aren't appropriate. If you do some research and have a couple cameras in mind and ask superfuture what they think of the cameras = good thread. Or if you have a specific purpose in mind and you want to know what camera would be best = good thread. If you start a thread asking "what is a digital camera?" you're better off looking doing some Google searches first.

Quote:

just sayin man, basic questions about products such as cameras have always been a part of supershopper. since the BEGINNING.

--- Original message by MIKE AIR on Dec 5, 2005 05:48 PM

This is true. And the BEGINNING was the BEST.

Red Foxxworth. Joined: Aug 3, 2004.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Edited by RedFoxxworth on Dec 5, 2005 at 06:00 PM

Word.

Yo minya im gonna back down and apologize. got 2 tampons stuck up my ass and had a bad day.

anyways, my main motivation was to get you to move the denim posts on outta supershopper. for some reason people can't read the sticky at the TOP of the page that says NEW FORUM for denim threads.

im done . good night

Eat souls, not people.

Quote:

don't generalize my eloquency from one statement you don't know anything about me

--- Original message by emrinderForgotHisPassword on Dec 5, 2005 05:27 PM

calling him a douchebag for deleting a post is all i need to read for me to generalize you. if you dont want to be looked at a certain way then dont act it.

Quote:

like i said Kid i been here since the beginning. and i aint tryin to jump in the mix and be a mod.

yo kids can't ask questions about cameras in supershopper because u can look it up on google?

then aint nothing right for the forum, right? i can find out about your new apc jeans on google also.

go right ahead try it . type "apc"

just sayin man, basic questions about products such as cameras have always been a part of supershopper. since the BEGINNING. so please know the history of supertalk before u come in here, keep the denim threads moving in a non-denim forum, and start locking relevant threads that kids wanna input on.

--- Original message by MIKE AIR on Dec 5, 2005 05:48 PM

no one cares how long you SAY youve "been a part" of the board. whatd you do? read it for a few months? cool, me too. thats hardly being a part of it.

you can say all you want about how long youve been here and how were kids. you still joined yesterday and dont have any posts without some sort of bitching.