new forum - superdenim

chad

a new forum denim forum has been setup, aptly named superdenim.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=forum&forumID=14

please keep all denim related posts to this forum.

a couple of the selvedge, apc, nudie, etc posts will be made into stickies to help people find the right information. please post here to nominate useful threads.

Bad decision. the supershopper forum wasn't even that fast moving in the first place, and now that it's been divided up, both forums will be extremely slow moving. Until superfuture is a more active community, don't divide u forums into different topics. it's too small and no one wants to see posts with 1 reply that have been on the front page for a week.

So far the new superdemin forum isn't working out too well. I still see demin threads on supershopper. And the superdemin forum is pretty slow. I suggest removing superdemin, and making a Demin FAQ sticky on supershopper. The FAQ should include stuff like a selvage definition, online stores, sizing, ST's fav brands, and other stuff like that.

i think there should be a forum just for supreme and nike, therefore, idiots that came over that only know sneakers can be apart of something over here insted of clouding up all the different threads....need to start selling off these dunks because of these people.

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, levi's premium, Gap, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

• 1 month later...

I also had a hard time finding places that would ship to Canada as well.

Try this place:

http://www.onlinesales4less.com/Levis/index.htm

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and I've ordered twice from them since late December, 2005(two pairs of Levis 514 Slim Fits).

Prices and shipping is a little bit high - STF is $42.00US and shipping(by USPS) is $12.00US, but no taxes if shipped to outside of California.

No problems with the orders so far, but it did take them about a week to get my jeans for shipping. Very polite to deal with. Shipped to my mailbox at work and no duty(I don't know if there's duty applied to clothing as each order was under $60US).

Hope that helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...