Sign in to follow this  
Eggrock

pot or substitute in tokyo?

tryin' to get ahold of some smoke her in tokyo. Talked to the black guys down in roppongi but had whitout result. Read that there are alot of headshops here in tokyo were I could buy spice? Freak Brothers in roppongi was gone. So, anyone got a clue? I'd appreciate it!

can't you just do without for a while, getting caught with weed in japan will mean a couple days in a prison cell followed by immediate deportation and something like a 10 year ban on visiting japan. asking random ppl in the street is not really a wise idea...

^ no.

and in general it will be hard for you to find anything worth smoking/paying for while you are here. just drink more, its the national pastime.

why did you think the black guys had some?

tHATS raciiiissstttt

^ no.

and in general it will be hard for you to find anything worth smoking/paying for while you are here. just drink more, its the national pastime.

hm, wasn't the case in osaka. shrooms were sold openly in head shops when i was there a few years back... and there was good weed in osaka too.

i always saw people selling psychedelic pills on the streets in like shinjuku...?

i always saw people selling psychedelic pills on the streets in like shinjuku...?

the most non drug user sentence i have ever read.

haha *shrug* someone told me they were legitimate. same ones that were being sold in the head shops that were selling shrooms.

all the weed i have smoked in jp has been shit. but now that i live here i know some folks that will make it worth my while...

i always treat weed in tokyo like a holy grail of good time fun action. its hard to get, but god is it good when you do.