Streetstyle

inaya

look like DBs...crepe sole. Maybe vintage?

Not vintage, I have the same pair. Pretty sure they were a Europe only release, as I got them from asos. Really great hue of brown imo.

i dunno..

i think he is wearing a womens suit.

what if the suit wasn't paisley?

what if his hair wasn't wack?

15470416.jpg

tights under suit/shorts thing is interesting paired with the boots.

the suit looks like shit though

strangely ambivalent :confused:

would be dope if there was a cropped grey flannel suit instead

maybe a muted sharkskin

???

was the shape different too? i've never seen such a low toebox / slim profile on a desert boot.

The tox box is a bit slimmer on my pair too. I'm not sure if it's a different leather or what, but the toe definitely doesn't have the roundness like other pairs that I've seen worn in.

When desert boots get a lot of wear and are sized correctly, the toe box comes out looking exactly like that. They're very malleable. Check the "show me your clarks" thread... I'm pretty sure I saw that exact pair in there.

Guest kentmoney
When desert boots get a lot of wear and are sized correctly, the toe box comes out looking exactly like that. They're very malleable. Check the "show me your clarks" thread... I'm pretty sure I saw that exact pair in there.

+1 i think this is true for a lot of shoes, too. The toebox/vamp starts out bulbous but will flatten with wear. And i think this is especially true for boots...

And +1 on the burnt orange/brown color; I love that color, too.

Slim peacoat with good baggy pants would probably look fine. People are still too hung up on the "BIG TOP = SLIM BOTTOMS" thing.

docwürm's wavetest fit still comes around as being one of the best i've ever seen.

while not baggy, those are not tight. slim peacoat + baggy pants would look awful.

i never said his pants were baggy or tight, so i'm not sure why that first sentence was necessary. i never said he had to wear BAGGY pants either (even though, as servo said, it would look fine), i just said it would look better with baggier pants.

BLAHBHALBH

docwürm's wavetest fit still comes around as being one of the best i've ever seen.

this dude has completely different proportions though. worm can make that look good because hes 50 pounds and 7 feet tall, but this dude looks like hes 5'4 with a long torso

come on guys, FASHIONZ