Streetstyle

inaya

this so dope. i want every piece of him.

01-19-10-08-01_02-thumb-469x700-20914.jpg

I've always wanted to say this...I know this guy! We went to J - school together in Tokyo. Korean dude - works in Shin Okubo. Really nice guy. I tried to get him to check out SuFu once but the menus and sub forums / English were too hard for him. I'll have to drop him a line.

would punch most of the dus/chicks in the above 3 posts, cat included, and not feel bad.
chances of me getting curbed stomped in my neigbourhood rocking those gear = 100%

lol gobaq2hypebeast

but seriously – these kind of comments are just stupid. obviously these outfits will only work in the most urbane, cosmopolitan settings – DUH.

couldnt find the stylish homeless people thread.most-handsome-beggar-brother-sharp-.jpg26884_109492645728883_1000000444326.jpgfNoCW.jpg

2RqEW.jpg

The photograph shows a starkly handsome Chinese man walking with a model's measured gait, and wearing a rag-tag but well co-ordinated overcoat on top of a leather jacket. His eyes peer into the middle distance, in what one fan described as "a deep and penetrating way", and he strides confidently forward.

But this is no catwalk model. This is a homeless man in the city of Ningbo. And now a band of web followers are calling him the coolest man in China.

His good looks and bohemian dress sense have won him thousands of online fans after a resident of Ningbo posted a picture online. Web users in China have called him the "Beggar Prince", the "Handsome Vagabond", and, most often, "Brother Sharp".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/handsome-chinese-vagrant-draws-fans-of-homeless-chic-1915812.html

• 2 weeks later...