Nicolas Andreas Taralis S/S 09 (Teaser)

ProfMonnitoff

haha @ mature. deleted cause it was off topic, along with a lot of others and immature comments. we're trying to keep superfashion clean and informative. use pm's or trash :)

thanks carry on!

FINE MOM

IM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN

:(

just kidding, you gotta do what you gotta do.

• 2 weeks later...

the interview is up here

as I probably mentioned, he didn't want to discuss the actual collection a lot yet as it hasn't been shown anywhere yet, but some thoughts at least.

he is also presenting a womens collection in Paris in march :eek:

You're re-launching your own collection for s/s09, was the decision to continue that route easy?

Definately not in the present economic situation! It was a very difficult choice considering I am totally independent. But it felt to me like the right thing to do and the right place to put my heart and energy into.

Do you prefer to think that you're picking up from where you left earlier or rather of this being a completely new start?

Every collection is in it's way a continuation of the last. That said, it's over a year and a half since I presented a collection under my own name, so things have changed a little and I've grown up as a person and designer and moved on. There's certainly a new element to the collection. I'll leave that for others to mull-over though, for me it's really a spontaneous thing.