Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

i like that but I cant be doing with the triple sole.

thats the one from klax-on right?

more..

071209a-1.jpg

I'm feeling these too... Damn!

-Jake

Good news ToeCap fanatics!! Just heard back from White's that they will make us some boots with Caps.

I need to put together a preorder for atleast four pair to get the order placed, BUT, the good news is that each order can be DIFFERENT..... Semi-Dress or Reg Toe Smokejumper. Cost breakdown is: $470 for Semi-Dress, $495 for SmokeJumpers in non-leather lined boots. Boots w/leather lining are an additional $30. Shipping is included in the States, $60 for USPS priority International.

Who wants boots!!??

Cheers,

-Bill

Good news ToeCap fanatics!! Just heard back from White's that they will make us some boots with Caps.

I need to put together a preorder for atleast four pair to get the order placed, BUT, the good news is that each order can be DIFFERENT..... Semi-Dress or Reg Toe Smokejumper. Cost breakdown is: $470 for Semi-Dress, $495 for SmokeJumpers in non-leather lined boots. Boots w/leather lining are an additional $30. Shipping is included in the States, $60 for USPS priority International.

Who wants boots!!??

Cheers,

-Bill

Damn! That was fast. Do the leathers and soles etc have to be the same for each group of four +?

-Jake

-Jake

bill, how much do those suspenders go for? are they available in any color other than green?

$40, in light brown, gray and the green w/ blue stripe

Damn! That was fast. Do the leathers and soles etc have to be the same for each group of four +?

-Jake

-Jake

No! EACH PAIR can be custom....as long as its a toe cap

• 2 weeks later...

I figure its about time to show off some of the other amazing things we carry at the store besides Boots and Jeans.....

We carry knives by both Case brothers and Marbles. Both companies pre-date the 20th century and are still American made through and through..

From Marbles we carry two origional 1900 models, the Ideal and the Woodcraft. The Marble Ideal is widely credited as the first true American hunting knife. We show both models in the origional stacked leather handle material.... also a Marbles creation.

Ideal on the top, Woodcraft underneath with the skinning blade..

photo-36.jpg

photo-39.jpg

photo-40.jpg