Any street brands make good belts?

DJ_Flame

I'm looking for leather. Haven't fucked with a web belt in my whole life, as I'm told they get denim stains easily.

Winners normally carries mall-bought shite, but you get the occasional steal.I bought a Cole Haans belt for 20 bucks last time I visited.

Club Monaco has good belts? I'll take a look there next time.

Any more recomendations? Good info people

Quote: carhartt make good ones..

yea I've seen some nice ones. too bad they are available only in europe

Edited by DJ_Flame on Nov 27, 2005 at 08:38 PM

dj flame, i was at a coach outlet in michigan, and im not sure if there are any in the area (im assuming you are toronto, or at least canadian) they have really nice belts, and the leather is obviously really nice. They are pricey but belts should last a while, they are pretty timeless anyways so you are definitely getting your moneys worth

Okay, if your'e looking for a leather "street" belt, try Nixon or Volcom, they have pretty cool designs for leather. I personally rock a pretty Ben Sherman leather belt, and it's like a beat up leather that's dark purple brown.

For canvas, it could be anything, even try Diesel, they make decent belts, or i mean 55DSL

hope that helps.

used my Silas canvas belt almost every day for a couple of years. Its got a layer of some kevlar or some shit thru the middle, unbreakable. 8 inch long awesome lush leather patch on the back and pieces on the buckle. All in all I`d say its the best belt I ever owned.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

• 1 month later...

a matter of fact i have this futura belt.. its one of those i guess canvas materials? with pull through buckle and stays in place by friction things.. i dont know the proper name.. but they have sick graffics and the buckle is like brushed aluminum, and it actually has quality.. futura be puttin out good belts!

Quote: Okay, if your'e looking for a leather "street" belt, try Nixon or Volcom, they have pretty cool designs for leather

i'm also very into the nixon belt, i own 3 right now and I'm super satisfied about the quality, especially that they aren't the most expensive belt out there.

I would get nice belts, but seems like the part you bend to put in the belt hold always seem to wear down and the leather eventually cracks... does this happen to you guys?

And yes, you could have quality leather but it still happens to do that.

I have found getting cheaper belts actually have longer life span, they use a leather like mixture that makes the belt more durable...