Let's talk about (black, white, whatever) low top sneakers...

freecat

That was kind of the appeal as well. Not that i know anyone in florida who wears similar stuff but you know. Internet cool i guess. I'm still not sure if they're worth it at the retail price though. I mean, they're kswisses with a jagged canvas strap. Shouldn't one of us be able to make that ourselves, buy some $40 kswisses from rack room shoes, and glue it on?

is that the lowtop version of those ones i asked about in yes/no? They're pretty cool, but i think i like velcro stuff like that better in high top form

Yes. They're not a fancy kswiss shape. Seriously. People are beasting over Junn J x reeboks but they're a normal reebok shape with patent or a strap. You guys are wildin' out for nothing really. Look at e0d04nob. He outsmarted all those guys buy nabbing sme exo-hi reeboks that look better than juun js. If he glues a strap to it, he's golden.

I don't know for a fact and would love to be proven wrong, but i don't think the hederus or juun js are much better quality wise than kswiss or reebok. I really hope they are for the price. Someone let me know

Yes. They're not a fancy kswiss shape. Seriously. People are beasting over Junn J x reeboks but they're a normal reebok shape with patent or a strap. You guys are wildin' out for nothing really. Look at e0d04nob. He outsmarted all those guys buy nabbing sme exo-hi reeboks that look better than juun js. If he glues a strap to it, he's golden.

I don't know for a fact and would love to be proven wrong, but i don't think the hederus or juun js are much better quality wise than kswiss or reebok. I really hope they are for the price. Someone let me know

derailin but, my ultra highs reebok b better than his exo his. seriously.

jmatsu, i think the exo-fit his are pretty great, but i love reebok in general. which ones do you have?

i think yrs are kinda okay- good, but mine gooder.

pls seach in white hi tops thread. thanx.

Thanks for the tip. I need to practice cutting out jagged straps out of white leather or canvas now