The I Got Gassed Of $50k And Now Im Bored At Work With Carpal Tunnel Thread

ms. sally

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dear, Good day

How are you? Hope fine, Please I want to discuss important matter with you, and I

would be happy if you can accept to help me to my situation now.

First I want us to know each other well, so that you will have the full trust and

believe me and you take me as your son / brother and help me please.

I’m ready to answer you any where you want to confirm real about me. I’m honest in

life and in all I said, this is me and believe my words.

I have never travel outside Africa before to know procedure tax for an African to

invest in your country I would like to have full information’s about investments in

your country, so that I will consider the terms of doing so.

I want you to standby me as family friend who know me and my father so that the Bank

my father fix his deposit funds will confirm your banking account details to

transfer all my father money to your account for investment purpose in your country.

As soon as you confirm these funds in your account, you will send me invitation

letter to come over and meet with you, I will give you 20% of this money for

your help, the amount involve is $3.9m dollars. If you accept 20% of these money

please write me back, and it’s all I can offer you for your assistance.

I'm waiting to hear from you so that I will detail you more about me and also to

send you the original deposit details inheritance for your confirmation.

On your regards to know me more, the future will be great for both of us.

Please you have to be sincere to me and tell me the truth. I will trust all my hope

on you and let’s get on arrangements for future.

I will be glad to read from you.

Thanks.

dark

i actually got to see someone get prosecuted for following through with one of these scams. he was all crying and shit, it was pretty cool.

i actually got to see someone get prosecuted for following through with one of these scams. he was all crying and shit, it was pretty cool.

What was the charge? I had a boss once go all the way to the point of giving over the bank info and then he stopped out of fear of getting in legal trouble. I'm curious to hear how they prosecute for this.

well, the thing is the guy was some bum using public access computers to do this. he had been homeless, jobless, etc for quite sometime so the crown and judge sort of felt sorry for him. from what i remember he had to pay some sort of fine and was under house arrest for quite some time. it was a while ago so i can't really remember all the details but this guy was dumb as fuck so his defense was basically riding on that in the sense that he actually believed it would happen.

Your big words are nice. You must have some sort of superior intellect. Perhaps a Rhoads Scholar? A member of Mensa? By old are we talking above 30 or are you in your late 20's and recently bought a pair of hard bottoms?

Either way, back at work. Days shaping up to be real shitty.

We dont have to just hate on each other and French Canadians. We can hate on plenty more.

it would appear that way. Cool with me.

Astro if you read back Denimz sonned me for my apparent lining up for said brand.

As for over paid I'm about par for the course in my respective field. Could be paid a little higher but thats what i get for no research on compensation for the title. The job doesn't warrant even $40K but with the amount of money spent on Advertising and Marketing, people can get the exaggerated pay scale.