Sign in to follow this  
marck

Chronicles of Never A/W 09 Ode to the O

couldnt agree more ben... damn ugly

only thing i could say i like about the shoes is the vintage grey colour which is on the nominalist shoe & boot

I think the 1914-1918 boot and shoe has merit, though it would be hard to look past the skeleton key boot.

i kind of feeling the Ranger and the Mono 3 hi cut but I seriously doubt they be worth the pick up.

ive put some new images up on the blog of the con shoes.

The Vintage Grey is a really nice colour.

slightly off topic - have any males bought any of the turquoise jewelry from SWT and have pics to show?

I am considering getting some but want to make sure it suits guys before I commit to traveling down to sydney to purchase...

turquoise jewelry? are you talking about those big metallic droplet necklaces?

nah - the bluey/green coloured stones with the black running through it (like marble) with silver.... apparently it is native american or something.

i can't remember exactly what it looks like. turns out i am in the city tomorrow so I will have a look and see how it goes.

bought the latem vest and blazer today.

only dug one piece of the jewelry i was talking about, but it was a $650 pendant. lol.

I'm looking for the prism jacket for ss09, anyone seen it anywhere?

thanks

if anyone's looking for a white viscose singlet in XS check my sig :cool:.

How much was the latem blazer?

$585. I love it more and more every time I wear it.

When the light hits it, it gets a slight flicker because of the steel in the fabric, and it gets a green tinge too it, and because of the creases, the shadows give it a good texture.

I'm trying to, But I love this jacket. I'm in the UK though so will probably only last me 3 months before I need something warmer.

have you handled it in person lexi? I wouldn't pay $343 AUD for it, let alone £343...

have you handled it in person lexi? I wouldn't pay $343 AUD for it, let alone £343...

I haven't but there are no stores near me that stock it. Can always send it back if its not up to much.

yeah i guess. It's just that i wouldn't even really classify it as a coat. The material is interesting but fairly thin, it's completely unlined, and the cut is strange to say the least. in that price range you could do a lot better.

to put things in perspective for you they were selling that coat for $200 AUD at the CON end of season sale and there were still plenty of them left on the last day. seriously man, save your money for something else.

lexishere i was selling one a couple of months ago.

i sold it for $250AUD. It's a poorly constructed coat, the sleeves are very short and like 034936 have said - its a very thin. I would seriously save your money and consider something else :)

Ok, Cheers guys. Will have a shop around, might be still be tempted if it goes down to stupid money.

it definitely looks better in the pictures thats all we're saying haha. good luck ;)

its pretty nice. i think i tried on an S or M (usually an S in con) and it fit very slim on me. very similar to the l/s they did this season. would;ve copped with lower price tag. i;ve seen a couple get returned however, the neckline comes unstitched from the body.

I'm looking to get some some Mono 1s or 3s but no one carries them around here. How does the sizing run? Thanks.

I'm looking to get some some Mono 1s or 3s but no one carries them around here. How does the sizing run? Thanks.

sizing is pretty true to size, if anything a tad smaller but the leather stretches to compensate. I think the mono 3's have the fixed/stronger sole so I would go with that. I had the mono 1's and the sole fell apart in about 3 weeks.

hey guys,

i have a lot of con looking for a good home, brand new obviously.

pm me for more info - i made a massive sale thread on sufu but mods took it down ;)