Sign in to follow this  
marck

Chronicles of Never A/W 09 Ode to the O

Yo guys, the ode to the o is now up on the blog, See my sig.

Also last season is 40% Off.

if they will ever get back to you! i emailed them two seperate times.

What are you after Desi? Sorry, Over 100+ emails come through everyday!

wanted to know the status of the xs angel tee, small black noise tee, and sizing of 2nd chapter shoe in black. if sizing is done in UK or US sizing and if it is true to size. that's all.

i dont think the sizing was ever really classified either way, but if you wear an 11 in chucks/vans, an 11 in con will fit fine (esp after some stretching). in my experience at least.

The angel shirt (button up) is a unisex style and we have a XS (black) i think in stock. The sizing for the shoes I would say is pretty true, perhaps a bit on the smaller side, but with leather stretching is probably true to size. All BNWR is reduced, which is good if your overseas as you'd be saving quite a bit.

so if i wear a XS in most Men brands would this Unisex XS be too small?

noooo.. i dont wear an XS in any brands (usually an S), and i fit the right angle tee in xs.

yea the xs is way too small for guys so i'd say that would be good. And small in the BNWR tee would be a good fit, although I cant recall what sizes are left. Are you able to try stuff at your local for fit? Thanks for helping too 034936

i can't try on anything. No place in Baltimore stock any CoN pieces that I know of. So a size up to a Small would normally be best in this situation?

got a fair bit of ode to the o stock, check the blog for more details

Wondering if anyone can give me any info on the shakespeares feathers t. Like the look of it but not sure of the fit on a guy?

does anyone know what the Latem Trench retails at?

i think it's between 600 and 700 dollars. More likely towards 700. Fallow in Brisbane has most sizes if you're looking for them.

Wondering if anyone can give me any info on the shakespeares feathers t. Like the look of it but not sure of the fit on a guy?

It's printed on a viscose material, oversized cut, large scoop neck, 1/2 arm sleeves.. It isn't very flattering at all in my opinion.

monday.tuesday from what im told, well see.

they sold out of the Angel tee now...

The shoes are up on VG now. Not very impressed to be honest. It may just be the styling, but most of the cuts looks similarly bad. The bags on the other hand look fantastic!

i tried on the ranger boot in incu. the first pair's lace panel broke as soon as i pulled them up, the second pair that i tried on, the laces snapped. the quality has been ok, but this season doesnt impress

bags look decent, they did the STW bag in leather again icon14.gif. wept get on that shit!

I dont recall seeing any of them in VG a few hours ago... maybe they sold out that fast? maybe they were in a back room or something.

I saw that massive white bag, though it seems far too huge for practical use. and the white cracked leather sort of crumbled, leaving powdery shit on your hands etc.

yeah, CON's indonesian leather isn't exactly top notch... the leather used on the SWT bag is decent for the price though, still holding up well as my gym bag icon14.gif.

i tried on the ranger boot in incu. the first pair's lace panel broke as soon as i pulled them up, the second pair that i tried on, the laces snapped. the quality has been ok, but this season doesnt impress

same thing happened to the laces on my Skeleton Key Boot from last season. I've been emailing them to try and get a replacement pair of laces. dress shoe laces don't go with the overall look.

the white rectangle bag is supposed to crack and deconstruct over time. The bag dandruff is just a side affect.

should petition for gareth to stick to tees and jewellery...

I dont mind the bag designs this season.

I was looking back at the first serious f/w collection from con the other day, and despite all the recent con hate, i still find i really really love that collection more than any other con collection. perhaps it's because it was the first glimpse of some of his trademark designs (which were quite original in their context, at that time.) Since then he seems to have simply been riding on the same silhouettes and designs, without making much of a development in his aesthetic.

omg the 'once around the moon boots' in cracked black are so hideous!

none of the new seasons shoez appeal. thankfully too, since i got no money.