6 Month old APC Hipsters - 1st Wash Today!

Le Dirte

Quote:

Thanks for all the complements guys. As it turns out, all the wear is completely natural. I think biking so much really helped speed up the fading.

Kixslf - Ill take some pictures of the jeans on so you can see how hipsters fit compared to NS. I think the only difference is that hispters have a lower rise...

--- Original message by Le Dirte on Nov 27, 2005 08:08 PM

I could've sworn Hipsters weren't selvage?

Anyway your jeans look fantastic, indeed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i think they were technically a girls' jean but the "hips" are in no way curvey, as you can see from the pics above. That's why when I was at the store and I went through all cuts and sizes with the salesperson, she didn't bother differentiating them because they're really not that different from straight legs. No, my balls aren't crushed -- I don't generally buy tight fits and I normally wear my pants a little looser and lower so I made sure I had the size that left me enough room. If I could my hands on a camera I'd show you how I look in them.

Quote:

are the back pockets smaller than on new standards?

--- Original message by ethanedwards on Nov 28, 2005 01:19 AM

Yes. Definitely.

I have the hipsters as well. Much less room in the crotch, no tapering (completely straight), tight around the thighs, very low rise. Smaller back pockets, perkier ass.

Minya, they still make them. Who said they're discontinued?

Quote: Both of these look better than 90% of the nudie's I've seen. Wish I wasn't a fatass with a 36" waist.

just get some, with apc's sizing the way it is you'll probably be a 26 anyway.

edit: ok maybe a 30, or 32, could be a 34 though, fuck now im confused. where is that massive thread???

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Nov 29, 2005 at 12:46 AM

mine are new standards, they are about 8 months old i believe... and yes in a way they have been rubbed against cement.. from falling while skateboarding... also from sitting on my board - the griptape really takes it toll.. i plan on sewing up the back eventually.