Zest Online Riddle

bhoknows

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm addicted to this shit and need to do an essay. someone give me answers - what the hell does it say in the mirror, i can't work any photoshop magic

"sick" "drama" and "mirror" are all i can make out

I can't figure it out neither..

it says "omg! is there a face screaming?" and "I can still hear you... even so far away..."

i'm addicted to this shit and need to do an essay. someone give me answers - what the hell does it say in the mirror, i can't work any photoshop magic

"sick" "drama" and "mirror" are all i can make out

you have to put in the more obvious word and it will take you to a close up of the mirror

and remember mirrors tell the truth and reality lies

n5 spoiler

.5 was the best one, it actually made logical sense. Things under blue line (mirror) reversed and things under white line (reality) not reversed. 6 is easy and 7 is fun.

still super lost on #5

I think I see the words sick, drama, mirror and pi (?)

if you're stuck on #5 you're not thinking the way you should. think like a mirror, discern between reality and lies.. the reality vs lies part really helps when you consider hints (in the image, on the page, in source code, etc). it's a two parter.. the first one is easier and helps you think in that mindset to get you past the second, much harder part.