Got my girlfriend to model for my car....

phelen

from that forum

"Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.

And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her."

omfg.....im just laughing like a goddamned retard just looking at her expressions

62 pages?!?! its gonna be a busy afternoon

My girlfriend is the most beautiful creature in the world. You guys don't know what you're talking about.

at least he's not in denial

Jokes on YOU

Hm...so I've recently been the topic of several internet message boards conversation. I have a few bikini photos on there from a friend of mine. I never said I looked great in a bikini and wasn't going for high-quality photos. It was fun, purely for entertainment, and it was a beautiful day. Some people think I look great in the bikni, others (obviously) think the exact opposite.....

NEWSFLASH: I don't care whichever you think!! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that.

Unlike some people, I have respect and dignity...oh yeah, I also have a LIFE.

Some of these comments I've read are freaking damn hilarious. Some are down right cruel which just shows me that people are THAT insecure about themselves that they have to put others down. Others just follow the crowd because they're fucking ignorant and have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives than sit around on their asses all day and post on message boards.

How about....a fuckin' life, people?

I must admit, the photo shopped pictures seriously made me laugh and forward them to some friends of mine. Kudos to you photo shop artists. Remember, though, to never quit your day job.

I am confident in my skin and who I am. Other people's approval is NOT needed.

The fact that you all are spending hours and hours a day talking about me, I am genuinely thrilled that I can be your entertainment! I'm one step ahead of you and I'll be here all week.

With that, I will be continuing on with my life and keep laughing at yours.

Even pathetic people deserve praise! So, my hat's off to you kiddos!

Oh, and if anybody actually has the balls enough to talk to me directly, that would be totally awesome.

Til then, children.

Ellie

^^^^^ Awwwww

That's just sad. Why?

'Cause she's not just 'generic asian' do not want ugly, but, 'If she was my daughter I would silently advocate plastic surgery' ugly.

She probably has an awesome personality. :(

I feel sorry for her, 'cause something like this one of those ego-trouncing bastards that will never get away.

Also, now that she's on the internet, her kids will probably see this one day. SADNESS :( :( :(

edit, this gif takes the CAKE: rkellywtfio8.gif