artificialsky can die in a fire

kunk75

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.

i like artificialsky's posts because he manages to be funny without posting more than 4 words per post, but this is some fucked up shit and not funny at all, there's a line that shouldn't be crossed in trash talking and kids are way over it.

what'd he say? i thought it was just something about making a coat out of the flesh of kunks children, which is fucked but..wait, i just remembered i dont have children so i probably don't understand why that's being taken as seriously as it is.

thanks and you're pretty much right, although my wife is asleep and i'm off tomorrow so i actually don't have anything better to do.

Granted, from what I can see of kunk, he's got a good job and a good family. I'd imagine there are better (and more profitable) things you can do than waste your time with some low-life white boy on the Internet.

I for one never thought artificialsky had anything good to say, usually it's just him taking shots at easy targets (people who have previously been hated on, old hate). Other than that, he's mostly just verbally masturbating, i.e. talking about himself. It is pretty obvious why he talks shit and has to have a sort of superiority complex, it's cause he's fucking ugly. I bet he's the type of ugly neurotic self obsessed douche bag that only gets laid by fugly hipster sluts who are still immature enough to think that acting like an asshole = being interesting/having a real personality.

Glad I don't have to be around people like that. All the ugly people I know compensate by being overly nice or by being interesting and/or atleast intelligent.