nairb49

Imperial Jeans

I totally trust you on that. Really curious how much the measurements will differ "just" because they made in Japan now. Would have loved to see the denim from the sexi14 used on those models too though :)

They really wanted to keep the denim sanforized as to appeal to a wearer that doesn't want to soak his jeans before wearing.

still no chainstitch hem?

Yup, hems are chainstitched now. Check the updated spec list, photos are being updated tomorrow.

got my imperial duke made in japan.

should i soak this pair? since this duke is already sanforized and soaking would not have a lot of shrinking.

my fit pic, size 29. is it good?

21Dp3.jpg

sent a message to kiya before purchase,

would like to purchase a pair from selfedge. im a 29, wore 28 for n&f skinny guy broken twill.

what size do u recommend for imperial denim duke for a bit loose but slim fit, tts, 1-size down or 1 size up?

Go true to size, don't size down on these.

Those look perfect, they only look a bit off because you're tucking in your shirt into a jean that's supposed to be worn with a shirt that's untucked. Look at the fit photo from the front, it looks great, the one from the back makes the rise look too high.

I gotta agree with kiya, a size down and your top block will be way too uncomfortable. They look snug as is.

my size 28 sexi14s are barely worn. if anyone is interested in them or wants to trade for a 29. lemme know

Those look perfect, they only look a bit off because you're tucking in your shirt into a jean that's supposed to be worn with a shirt that's untucked. Look at the fit photo from the front, it looks great, the one from the back makes the rise look too high.

thank you kiya, im still learning on sizing and such. this imperial duke is only my second pair. been aiming for a pair ever since last november but no size available. thank god that they reproduce it with japanese made.

I gotta agree with kiya, a size down and your top block will be way too uncomfortable. They look snug as is.

thank you for the comment, i was a bit scared when i first tried them on.

Edited by apsidewatch

I've got a pair of Duke's sz 31 that were worn twice but they didn't fit me right.

bought in Sydney a year and a half ago and have been sitting in a box in my closet since, they're Australian made.

I'm selling them but would also consider a trade for other jeans.

http://imgur.com/a/OLd5K

half back of my imperial are wet because of the sea water, but my imperial just got a soak and only like 4 days of wear. what should i do, soak, wash or let them dry?

let them dry and remember they're made of denim, they can handle being wet.

Imperial Dukes, size 32. TTS. 2 years - 3 washes.

gallery_144821_258_49231.jpggallery_144821_258_23878.jpg

gallery_144821_258_3743.jpggallery_144821_258_7017.jpggallery_144821_258_43945.jpg

The pictures above are more representative of their color. Couldn't get the flash right for the fit pics.

Edited by thenguy

My SEXI14s now are starting to show some more prominent fades and have thankfully now been hemmed so will post some pictures when I have some decent weather/time.

Speaking of SExI14...

photo.jpg

Just shy of 11 months. 7 soaks, no washes, however will be washing after Coachella which will be a year worth of wear.

SExI14

Just shy of one year of everyday wear. Multiple repairs. Many holes. All in all, they had ~8 soaks and a hot wash at 1 year.

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

Imperial Dukes, size 32. TTS. 2 years - 3 washes.

gallery_144821_258_49231.jpggallery_144821_258_23878.jpg

The pictures above are more representative of their color. Couldn't get the flash right for the fit pics.

Wow well done, keep them alive for ever and rock them the hard way.

My SEXI14s

Front:

7067842023_ace473ea84_b.jpg

how much wear on these xenvy?

how much wear on these xenvy?

They've probably had about 3 months of active wear.

i have a pair of very lightly worn (maybe 30 days of light use) SExI14 sz 34. Hemmed to a 37, then soaked. Inseam prolly at 35.5-36inches right now.

If interested send pm

Imperial Duke sz 30

About 10 washes 2 hems and no repairs.

dscn0472l.jpg

dscn0471o.jpg

dscn0454s.jpg

dscn0452p.jpg

Edited by Lukenstein

i just received the made in japan shearer jeans in size 29. i pretty much went tts, my waist measures 29.5 inches. here are some fit pix, let me know what you guys think. should i have gotten size 28? i was hoping it would fit a bit slimmer than this. how about a hot soak? i know it might not do much because it is sanforized so just wondering if anybody has experience with soaking sanforized jeans? thanks!

img_2848-0.jpg

img_2849-0.jpg</p>

but will going down do much for the rise or just squeeze in the waist? that cut just may not work for where his hips are

nope lol its like a 12" rise throughout every size....and only gets longer if you go up towards the 36s

probably just tighten up everything horizontally