Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a 360 so I can cop GTAIV that game is the only thing that has kept me up on video games really. I've also got a copy of skate which I bought just to play on my bro's 360 dope game. Seems to be a bit of buzz for fallout 3 I remember I had the first one back in the day which was pretty good. At the mo tho I'm just fucking around on my psp every now and then when I get the time.

I almost never play on PC but I just copped the Left4dead demo and I like it so far. Very easy to play, instant fun, co-op mode and zombie massacre at its best. Nice game.

I've been playing it, and I easily agree. Having 3 other friends with you and playing the game on expert is the best. Shitload of wtf moments and yelling at random parts. I can't wait till the actual game comes out.

^ For real? I was contemplating buyin Gow around tuesday but I was way to lazy to go do it.

Does any1 know if online play is laggy as shit? Most games are especially around the 1st few weeks, if not I'll be way more inclined to pickup up.

Im playing fall out 3 right now, kinda repetitive

waiting for COD5

today I busted out some COD4, went 178-35 in one game of headquarters that went the time limit on the small shipyard map. I used the AK-47 with stopping power and steady aim+3 frags the whole game.Almost everyone in the room tried to add me as a friend afterwards lol. Now I am kinda curious what the most kills other people have gotten, because that is by far the most i have ever seen. Ive never even gone over 100 kills prior to this and I got 178 kills, shit was crazy.

ive been playing nba 2k9 its cool if you got roomates and shit...

i bought midnight club la the new one for 360 and i didnt like it...

the spiderman web of shadows game looks good but if its like the other activision games then its prolly wack...

repeating what I said earlier.. anything good for Mac? seriously, I'm fucking dying of boredom here.

If you can run Steam on OS X, get Left 4 Dead. 4-player online co-op vs hordes of zombies. Also 4v4 survivors vs infected in the full version.

Demo officially comes out tomorrow, preorders got in on it last Thursday. Full version out on the 18th.

If you can run Steam on OS X, get Left 4 Dead. 4-player online co-op vs hordes of zombies. Also 4v4 survivors vs infected in the full version.

Demo officially comes out tomorrow, preorders got in on it last Thursday. Full version out on the 18th.

don't wanna get bootcamp cause I'd have to partition my HD for it. fucks shit up. I have steam on my pc anyways, but that thing is mad ghetto.

don't wanna get bootcamp cause I'd have to partition my HD for it. fucks shit up. I have steam on my pc anyways, but that thing is mad ghetto.

Crossover for Mac runs apps without Windows and can load up Steam. (You know how to get a hold of these things…)