Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

cold weathers coming.....so whats everyone playing? what would u recommend, not recommend.

I'm looking for a new game....last buy was that Jedi game...didnt hold my interest for too long....i own a 360

waiting for gears of war 2 and call of duty 5

figured this could be a general threak for video games/nerd talk as well

sorry if there is one already

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cold weathers coming.....so whats everyone playing? what would u recommend, not recommend.

I'm looking for a new game....last buy was that Jedi game...didnt hold my interest for too long....i own a 360

waiting for gears of war 2 and call of duty 5

figured this could be a general threak for video games/nerd talk as well

sorry if there is one already

this sentence confused me for too long.

MARIO KART

fallout 3 is coming out soon

dead space just came out today, fucking awesome so far.

mercenaries 2 is cool, if you like blowing shit up and destroying the fuck out of everything

I'm looking forward for Diablo 3 and Resident evil 5!

I'm going to buy myself an xbox before christmas and I'll probably get Gears of war 2 and dead space...haven't been into video games that much lately but I'd like to again.

Lately though I've just been playing my SNES...got Gaia on the go...only play it like once a week though haha.

I'm waiting on WotLK and L4D...also Diablo 3 whenever it comes out. My bro owns a 360 which I occasionally play but all I play on really is my comp. Right now I'm not playing too much, just occasional CSS and TF2.

Also, anyone with a comp or 360... You MUST play Bioshock, one of the greatest games out there.

Xbox360

Definitely Gears Of War 2!

Fable 2 is a must too!

Been waiting for these 2 games for the longest time.

Wii

Been playing Mariokart once in e while since I gotten it.

Anyone wanna exchange FC: to play online together?

My Mariokart FC: 4382-4407-7166

PM me if you've added me!

Fallout 3 is crap, I'd bet my left nut on it. The reviews I've read compared it to Oblivion and Morrowind, not Fallout 1 and 2... it isn't fallout without depth, sardonic wit, and turn based action where you can shoot a rat in the groin. the half-assed paused real time shit they put in doesn't match that, especially since the enemy can't even aim at locations on you.

Anyway, DEUS EX 3 ALL THE WAY.

Fallout 3 is crap, I'd bet my left nut on it. The reviews I've read compared it to Oblivion and Morrowind, not Fallout 1 and 2... it isn't fallout without depth, sardonic wit, and turn based action where you can shoot a rat in the groin. the half-assed paused real time shit they put in doesn't match that, especially since the enemy can't even aim at locations on you.

Anyway, DEUS EX 3 ALL THE WAY.

Saw some E3 game play, at first it looked like a good game but I have a feeling its going to be crap. IMO it will be crap, but to others maybe not. I saw the stupid ass fighting system, its not even like an FPS; the guy playing kept on doing some freeze type auto-fighting system that practically did everything for him.

I think after about 10 turns that system will get turned off by even hardcore fallout fans. The current generation of morons whose first game was Halo will probably like it, and that's enough to justify it to the studios.