Workshirts

gimmegimme

You're probably right, TT! I should have specified that everyone read the thread on SF prior to asking questions here. This goes for you, lance! :)

I'm finding out what colors are available right now, and I'll ask for everyone's measurements in a week or so. Meanwhile, we need to iron out how the shirts will be designed. Watch for an online poll in a few days.

You're probably right, TT! I should have specified that everyone read the thread on SF prior to asking questions here. This goes for you, lance! :)

I'm finding out what colors are available right now, and I'll ask for everyone's measurements in a week or so. Meanwhile, we need to iron out how the shirts will be designed. Watch for an online poll in a few days.

Oops, sorry sir. When all else fails, read the directions. Still, I vote for as dark an indigo chambray as possible; it would fade beautifully.

I just put the design survey up!

CLICK HERE to vote on the survey to determine the design of our chambray workshirt.

Please vote on this poll only if you are reasonably certain that you will buy at least one of these shirts. And vote only once!

What are you talking about? This thing is awesome.

thehomer.jpg

Seriously, though, I'll be sure to add an element of reason to the voting. For instance, I'd never allow a shaped yoke with EG pockets.

So, i grabbed the shirt in the upper left in a size L:

http://www.sugarcane.jp/products/sugarcane-0008.html

Amazing. But, it's a bit long, and i'm not much for tucking in. I rock it un-tucked, but know i would rock it so much more if it were the right length.

Would it be complete sacrileg to get the thing tailored / ruin the integrity of the garment? opinions.

DOMO.

for reference, you can see the very bottom of my back pockets and on the front it covers all of my fly.

You should definitely get it tailored if that means you'll wear it more often and feel more confident in it. I got my mfsc chambray tailored earlier this year and I'm happy I did it. Take it to a tailor with a good reputation and give him detailed instructions if you'd like to keep the shape of the bottom of the shirt the same.

yeah. i think that's the move. anyone know of any real good tailors in nyc? I've been going to a spot on 7th ave between 21st and 20th, which is decent, but i want someone who knows there shit. Those guys are more for suits and such.

Oh, man, there should be a million options for you. My only option is the seamstress at the local dry cleaners, but thankfully she is good. I agree on tailoring- there's nothing better than a well-fitting shirt. I've actually gotten tired of drastic tailoring lately and am going MTM for a bit. In the end, it's about the same (or less) cost.

So, i grabbed the shirt in the upper left in a size L:

http://www.sugarcane.jp/products/sugarcane-0008.html

Amazing. But, it's a bit long, and i'm not much for tucking in. I rock it un-tucked, but know i would rock it so much more if it were the right length.

Would it be complete sacrileg to get the thing tailored / ruin the integrity of the garment? opinions.

DOMO.

for reference, you can see the very bottom of my back pockets and on the front it covers all of my fly.

Where'd you get that shirt? I need to find an online source.

While I'm not completely sure that you're in LA, I'm pretty sure Craft has that shirt in stock.

I am in LA. Huh. Might need to contact craft.

History Preservation some how got me one.

When I asked Toyo, they said they were out.

No idea what strings HP pulled.

Also, what was the total cost through History pres. I like giving them business although I would like to give Bill at Craft some business as well.

whats the word for a garment that is in between a jean jacket and a chambray shirt...? Is there such a thing?

Ideally, it wouldn't need to be tucked in and could be thrown over a T or polo if it gets chilly.

Like the MFSC CPO Overshirt, but i'm way too broke for that.

MF_cpo_01.jpg

Shirt Jacket? The CPO shirt that Mister Freedom does fits the bill, but the fact that it is a CPO doesn't really have anything to do with how heavy it is, that was just the choice of denim used.

Shirt Jacket? The CPO shirt that Mister Freedom does fits the bill, but the fact that it is a CPO doesn't really have anything to do with how heavy it is, that was just the choice of denim used.

SE says 11oz, that sounds good to me. thanks for the reply

TTM- where in UT are you- SLC? I'm up in Logan where I get plenty of time to wear my MFSC pea coat...

SE says 11oz, that sounds good to me. thanks for the reply

Right, I just meant to specify that it isn't called a CPO because of the weight or possible function of the garment, but the cut of it. I am headed to Mister Freedom right now to pick something up and it just might be that CPO.

TTM- where in UT are you- SLC? I'm up in Logan where I get plenty of time to wear my MFSC pea coat...

Haha me too. Look for me wearing the SExDB's this winter

I like to stick to north face and other out door brands for the cold weather stuff, not ballin enough for the nice MFSC gear

Hah. Cool, are you at USU? Hmm, it might be easier for you to just look for my MFSC- there's TNF all over the place up here, and I'm not gonna walk around looking at every guy's ass for a little green tab... :)

Design survey results for the MTM Workshirt Group Buy are up here.

Please vote in the Purchase Poll, so I can tell Nathan roughly how many of each shirt he needs to make.

Discounts for local pick up??? :D

edit: i thought you were making them for a minute. Local pick up is probably not possible then.