Workshirts

gimmegimme

very nice chambray.

It is really nice chambray, but it is even better wool.

Zissou’s shirt maker is offering an organic, indigo dyed 8 oz. to 12 oz. hickory stripe denim for his second MTM chambray shirt order on Styleforum. It reminds me of one of the OOE Yofukuten hickory stripes shown as a messenger bag on their blog. It will make one great shirt!

Zissou’s shirt maker is offering an organic, indigo dyed 8 oz. to 12 oz. hickory stripe denim for his second MTM chambray shirt order on Styleforum. It reminds me of one of the OOE Yofukuten hickory stripes shown as a messenger bag on their blog. It will make one great shirt!

...to add to that nice looking hickory stripe, he also has the polka dot pattern you see occasionally as well like in some of the e-workers pieces. I'm definitely going to take him up on that.

Can anyone recommend a classic flannel? I've recently noticed that I don't own any and I'm looking to rectify my mistake. I dislike western style flannels is that helps narrow it down.

I've been looking at Sugar Cane flannels and they're too gaudy. That blue shirt jacket, maybe...

Can anyone recommend a classic flannel? I've recently noticed that I don't own any and I'm looking to rectify my mistake. I dislike western style flannels is that helps narrow it down.

I've been looking at Sugar Cane flannels and they're too gaudy. That blue shirt jacket, maybe...

did you look into vintage?

Here's a vintage one of mine...

DSC06684.jpg

Look on ebay for vintage pendleton shirts. The really nice ones are called board shirts and look like Happy Hooligan's with various plaids, but I don't think many sellers label them that way. A lot of times you can get the pendletons at a fraction of the cost of new in a like new state for a vintage 50s or 60s flannel.

I really, really want that Buzz Rickson CPO, but I'm not sure if I can justify the price right now.

Thanks for the recommendations Snake and rnrswitch. Both companies are definitely now on my radar.

EDIT: holy shit warehouse rules

Brendler Chambray:

4017008502_5141a4cf92.jpg

4016246233_018d6ae1aa.jpg

4017010740_9173682f41.jpg

4017011518_ee5e526a10.jpg

4016248591_02f5d5c022.jpg

The fabric is made of 68% linnen and 32% cotton,i really like the uneveness off it.the sewingjob is awful,an employee there told me they are made in Bangladesh.found this one new in a thriftstore for 9,-€.

When i realized they are usually sold here at Brendlers i paid them a visit and got a flyer,which is the best bit of it:

4017013160_2fe0e369d7.jpg

4017013732_216a427e28.jpg

4017014240_4e0e9d5afe.jpg

4016251191_e286e3c938.jpg

looks like they still using the graphics from 40 years ago.

loving it.