Workshirts

gimmegimme

The duckdigger shirt is nice. Did it come worn in like that or did you put the miles on that baby?

The sunset shirts are really beautiful as well. I like the fabric of those.

just got it a week ago.i like sunset shirt (love the fabric aswell,such a nice structure)and love the duckdigger.the attention to detail is on another level.fitwise they are also worlds apart.being both a size M,the sunset fits really large on,the duckdigger is tagged 38,so thats a "small medium",made in japan even a tad smaller.i am always on the border between M and L ,so luckily they are both wearable,the sunset very comfortable,the duckdigger more fitted.

thanks for the tip with the sunset again,but if we thought that cultizm was cheap with these,kiosk78 topped it with the duckdigger ,got it on sale for 55,-€.best spend money ever

just got it a week ago.i like sunset shirt (love the fabric aswell,such a nice structure)and love the duckdigger.the attention to detail is on another level.fitwise they are also worlds apart.being both a size M,the sunset fits really large on,the duckdigger is tagged 38,so thats a "small medium",made in japan even a tad smaller.i am always on the border between M and L ,so luckily they are both wearable,the sunset very comfortable,the duckdigger more fitted.

thanks for the tip with the sunset again,but if we thought that cultizm was cheap with these,kiosk78 topped it with the duckdigger ,got it on sale for 55,-€.best spend money ever

cant believe i pulled the trigger quicker on those Kiosk duckdiggers; oh well, they probably would have been a bit roomy on me, great pickup!

edit: shameless plug, Im selling a great work shirt from e-workers in blue gingham check chambray

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=172832

Whoa, somebody bought the farm at selfedge. That cord shirt is nice lookin.

Did you win the lottery or something? Great shirt :)

Well you see...

There's a bum in the mission. She goes by the name Miles Davis. She used to live near Kiya's old apartment actually. Anyway, I rolled up to Self Edge and did some yoyo tricks to distract the employees while Miles Davis snuck in and made off with the goods. All she asked for in return was for some food. Seems like a fair trade to me. Don't tell Kiya though, there's some Iron Heart flannels that just came in that I need to 'acquire' : P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get into chain stitched embroidery. Anybody know of any good vintage or new age brands make workshirts with chain stitch embroidery? I know tenderloin does, but I got enough tenderloin. I'm really looking for vintage. Hard to search on ebay.

examples

tender-buffalo08-olive.jpg

309469509_o.jpg

309469546_tp.jpg

DUDE, i am hardcore into chainstitch or chicken stitch embroidery.

All the companies from Japan produce shirts with that sort of design and stitch. Self Edge doesn't carry any of it because we find that 99% of our customers want everything blank and can't bring themselves to buy a shirt that says "jerky" or "soda" on the back, or anything that remotely looks like a bowling team shirt.

I feel you. I got a Work jacket with TENDERLOINS chained across the back. Needless to say my friends make fun of me every chance they get and living in charlotte, I get all sorts of random responses and looks from people in public. All of them confused.

I saw the pics of you @ inazuma and I couldn't help but admire your denim shirt I couldn't make out what it said though, details?

Also I'm sure there is a market for this gear, hell I'd buy it for sure. I bet you can get some of the best and or most obscur pieces.

I feel you. I got a Work jacket with TENDERLOINS chained across the back. Needless to say my friends make fun of me every chance they get and living in charlotte, I get all sorts of random responses and looks from people in public. All of them confused.

I saw the pics of you @ inazuma and I couldn't help but admire your denim shirt I couldn't make out what it said though, details?

Also I'm sure there is a market for this gear, hell I'd buy it for sure. I bet you can get some of the best and or most obscur pieces.

As not to destroy the Workshirts thread, i created a thread just for the two of us (including detail shots of that shirt you're referring to):

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2027407

i dont own a shirt of them myself but had the opportunity to check some of the shirts myself in a local shop in antwerp. overall i was pretty impressed with the fabric and designs. some of their collection is available online

http://www.shopacutabove.be/index.aspx?pageid=63354&chainID=6796&txtQuickSearch=bdp

A current favourite of mine:

PB143273.jpg

PB143271.jpg

PB143272.jpg

A modern fit chambray shirt with some nice details, such as armpit holes and different warp and weft colours giving off a light blue ~ grey tone.

my current collection:

PB143274.jpg

Haversack

Flathead

J.S. Homestead

Iron Heart

Considering selling the natural coloured J.S. Homestead chambray shirt, if anyones interested please PM or email me at [email protected]

its a size L but fits more like a 38 sized shirt.