teeth problems?

stayhandsome

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard whitening strips are bad for your teeth

any truth to this?

yeah, they strip the enamel over time. i use premium white strips twice a year and my dentist said my teeth are still in good shape (even though good shape for me is shitty for normal people). aquafresh whitening extreme clean really helps keep em white though.

fuckin teeth.

I had two fillings fall out over the last couple months and haven't gotten a chance to getthem taken care of since it insurance doesn't kick in until next week but it's been buggin the crap out of me. I floss like 14 times a day to try to keep everything clean but I just feel new cavities forming and I hate it.

• 1 month later...
Naturally straight and really strong, but I've pissed it away a bit. I have lots of fillings in my molars and an impacted wisdom tooth I have yet to fix.

I wish I could tear them all out and replace them with a set of these:

pix.jpg

ugh I have to get one/maybe two of these

SO SCARED

I seriously fear the dentist.

My teeth are completely shit and I hate it. They're everywhere. I'm self concious about it to the point that I rarely smile if I can help it and when I can't contain my smile I instinctively look away to obscure my mouth from view.

My parents gave me the option of getting braces when I was around 14 but I didn't care/thought braces were for girls/bitches. Then I went through all the preliminary appointments again when I was 18 but I wigged out from fear of wisdom teeth extractions etc. Same thing again when I was 21.

Now I'm 23 and my folks are still offering to have them put on for me. This time I'm actually going to do it. I hope.

Worst thing is that teeth are one of the first things I notice and judge people by upon first meeting them. Guess it must be some sort of reaction to the discontent I feel in regards to my own.