teeth problems?

stayhandsome

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had braces and headgear. They gave me retainers that I kept breaking. All of my ortho shit was free though because my dad was in the military then.

now they're saying I need my wisdom teeth out..and I know I do because they're just chilling halfway out..but fuck that shit.

Ohh dudes...my teeff are killin' me right now. Lower wisdom's...no room back there. Kinda late coming, most people get them as teenagers right? Both my brothers have had theirs out this year. Gotta bite the bullet and get 'em pulled.

A friend of mine pulled a tooth out with pliers and a bottle of whiskey a few years ago. Idiot.

my incisors bite down before my molars, and my molars don't touch. but i can make my molars touch if i think about it

never had braces, don't need em, and most likely won't need to get wisdom teeth removed (knock on wood)

in the last few years i began jaw-clenching. happens when i sleep, when i walk, and when i'm not paying attention to the fact that i am clenching my jaws.

i have bad disc or something in my jaw..shit pops and sometimes i can't open it when my head is at certain angles...called tmj or something

dunno why i typed all that but yea

I've never had braces, never had a filling, nothing. went through high-school without going to the dentist. when I finally went in 2006, I had to tell them that the last time I went was in the previous millenium.

i thank my dad for teeth that are pretty much impervious to harm (mum's teeth aren't that great...). hope they stay that way. dental care in australia is FUCKED, pretty much no public and no subsidy otherwise. I realise I'm very lucky....

had a filling that broke off and i didnt bother telling my parents about it till it finally was infected and the nerve started decaying.

soo the dentist tried numbing it around the gum several times but it dindt do much when he was working on the molar so he just grabbed a new shot and bent the needle and punctured into the hole. (worst pain of my life)

ended up with 2 root canals (needed another 2 but peasent status so got the worst 2 out of 4)

my incisors bite down before my molars, and my molars don't touch. but i can make my molars touch if i think about it

never had braces, don't need em, and most likely won't need to get wisdom teeth removed (knock on wood)

in the last few years i began jaw-clenching. happens when i sleep, when i walk, and when i'm not paying attention to the fact that i am clenching my jaws.

i have bad disc or something in my jaw..shit pops and sometimes i can't open it when my head is at certain angles...called tmj or something

dunno why i typed all that but yea

me too. eathing food that takes alot of chews tires my jaw out crazt because i have to concentrate. never had braces, my front two teeth are kinda buck, and half of one was chipped off completely but has since been repaired, but you can kinda tell if you look. i had the repair done a longtime ago as a kid and they matched the color well back then, but my teeth are whiter now, so the fixed part is still slightly yellower. also to give better leverage so the fixed part won't fall off, they made it less bucked then the other front tooth. a part of my bottom front teeth on one side is a bit snaggled because i got a gum infection trying to floss my baby teeth as a little kid copying my dad, which made it so they had to pull a tooth out, mis aligning everything down there.

only like 2 cavities. one filling fell out a bit ago. got sucker punched 4 weeks ago and chipped a front tooth.

i have dreams where i grind my teeth and they shatter apart.

fuck teeth.

i do have a cousin that is a dentist for free cleanings and shit.

My teeth are fine. But I do have TMJ. I do Jiu Jitsu and wrestling all the time. I sometimes have to decide if I have to tuck my chin in and hurt my jaw even more from a choke or just tap. Sucks.

my teeth look pretty straight w/o braces but my bottom row is slowly getting pushed in because of wisdom teeth.. and because i hate the dentist. i also have all 7 possible phone numbers that the dentists could call me on saved on my cell phone so when they call, i know not to answer.
this is an example of being an idiot.

goes for diamonds too.

just go see the dentist and get your shit fixed. it's not that bad.