Will Palin fall on her ass tomorrow?

Wesley Pipes

Will she prevail?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Will she prevail?

• Fuk dat shit
    • She will suceed(Hopefully you are picking this option as a joke)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in the United States dude.

It's cute though that you tried to look for something to use against me. Dumb ass....

terrible! vbmenu_register("postmenu_1288585", true);

superbored

wherever could i have gotten the notion from?? Regardless, you live in the same country as i do and your syaing the newsmedia ISNT calling it a victory for palin?

i dunno, man. Palins victory was not coming across as a dumbshit. Im not agreeing that she did well in any shape, way or form but the fact remains that it is being dubbed a win for palin for that very reason.

terrible! vbmenu_register("postmenu_1288585", true);

superbored

wherever could i have gotten the notion from?? Regardless, you live in the same country as i do and your syaing the newsmedia ISNT calling it a victory for palin?

i dunno, man. Palins victory was not coming across as a dumbshit. Im not agreeing that she did well in any shape, way or form but the fact remains that it is being dubbed a win for palin for that very reason.

You're a failure. I feel sorry for your mother. I know where you got Germany from, dumb ass.

Judging her on a curve is retarded. Whether its you, the media, or the old lady that lives above me, its retarded.

Mccain is called a maverick because when he first came into office he was actually a pretty cool dude, not going along with the typical washington bullshit. However, in the past 4 years he's attached his mouth to Bush's balls like nobody's business.

Read his history its really depressing.

EDIT: Are you stupid? Do you comprehend? All I'm saying is "i dont agree with whats being said". I don't know how I can further simplify this for a plebe like you.

EDITx2: You edited your post again. I still stick with my fist edit. If we're on the same side there was really no need for your first response.

<3

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Judging her on a curve is retarded. Whether its you, the media, or the old lady that lives above me, its retarded.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

do you comprehend anything im saying? We're on the same side.

Mccain is called a maverick because when he first came into office he was actually a pretty cool dude, not going along with the typical washington bullshit. However, in the past 4 years he's attached his mouth to Bush's balls like nobody's business.

Read his history its really depressing.

Is it like some keyword they're using in this election though? Is that what the vote is for? To see who the maverick is?

Is it like some keyword they're using in this election though? Is that what the vote is for? To see who the maverick is?

Yeah it sort of is. Notice she kept saying she isn't a Washington insider, and things like that. People who don't actually know how to read will clue in on that and think that means things will get changed for the better.

But, in reality, its just a buzzword that Mccain had Palin memorize.

Shit, McCain has been a bedfellow with every relatively popular political part throughout the years. He['s gone from moderate to leftist, back to centrist over to ultra con back to moderate so many fucking times he's become the Capital's bicycle. He has nothing to offer America, and what I find funny is Palin was saying Biden was so "retrospective" during the debate, but honestly, McCain's platform is a rehash of classic Korean War conservative politics. Why? Because thats when he got into politics. What are his credentials? Blowing up some (US) planes and being a POW. Thats politics right there... :rolleyes:

At least Biden, though "retrospective" is not the kind to be trapped by the mistakes of the past going into the future. McCain/Palin is like on some sort of ridiculous regressive tip, even worse than the Bush whitehouse.

FbxVSibPskg

McClellan... lol wut?

McKiernan: "I do think there's a role for traditional tribal authorities and tribal structure in Afghanistan, in the rural areas especially, to play in a community-based sense of security, of connection with the government, and of environmental considerations. But I think that has to be led, that tribal engagement, it has to be led by the Afghan government. I specifically tell my chain of command in ISAF [international Security Assistance Force, the name for NATO's mission in Afghanistan] that I don't want the military to be engaging the tribes to do that. It has to be through the Afghan government to do that. But of course, there's danger in that. There's always, "Is this particular tribe, is it being reached out to for all the right reasons?" That has to be watched very closely." McKiernan: "First of all, please don't think that I'm saying there's no room for tribal engagement in Afghanistan, because I think it's very necessary. But I think it's much more complex environment of tribal linkages, and intertribal complexity than there is in Iraq. It's not as simple as taking the Sunni Awakening and doing the Pashtun Awakening in Afghanistan. It's much more complex than that."

My God I got so worked up during that debate. I find it really insulting when people dodge questions the way Palin does. I mean, there's a way to dodge a question in which you're essentially saying "I understand the question but I'm not going to commit to the answer you want so here is where I stand in general", which is not too bad but then there's what Palin does, which is to just ignore the question and go on a rant about something else, like you're too stupid to notice. God I wanted to punch her in the face so many time throughout that. I mean, when asked what her weakness was she essentially replied with "McCain and I are a GREAT team". Is that your weakness you fucking cunt?! JESUS! At least come up with something that you can spin. Christ, I would have been more happy with the "My main weakness is that I work too much". Anyway, I place a lot of the blame on the moderator. She should have called attention to the fact the questions were not being answered. The whole thing was a bit pathetic in that regard.

She really does seem to not understand any of the issues does she? The other thing that wound me up were the patronising "folksy" comments. FUCK OFF! You're running to be Vice President. You may be PRESIDENT. Do you actually think that telling people about your hockey shit is relevant? Is that the respect you have for the American voters? "Well gosh darn America I know you have to make the most important decision of your lives at the moment but I'm not going to answer the questions you need answered but I'll tell you this, I spoke to a soccer mum the other day and she told me she thinks the economy is doing well and darn tooting if you can't trust soccer mums then who can you trust?". ARGHHHHH. What does that even mean? Biden did this once and that annoyed me too. Some guy doesn't know how much it costs to fill his tank. So fucking what? SO WHAT? Who is this guy? Why is the fact he doesn't know how much it costs to fill his car relevant? He may just be a retard, or spent his money gambling, or have 5 maxed out credit cards because he's shit with money... it doesn't mean anything! But anyway, Palin does it FAR too often. "Do you know what they the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mum is? The lipstick". WHAT??? What does that mean???

Christ, sorry to rant like this but this idiot really has me wound up. Oh yeah, and "win" the war? What is this, a game? Do what's right you stupid cunt. If it's better to run out of Iraq with your tails between your legs then do it. Don't fucking keep killing people for the sake of a "win". Jesus, I mean, she will actually send people to get killed for the sake of "winning". At least that clown Bush thinks he's doing something good or getting something out of it, be it money, oil, strategic position in the Middle East etc. This bloody woman wants to "win", like it's some hockey game and they get a trophy. Christ.

On the debate, some false assertions by Palin:

''Obama voted to raise taxes on Americans earning more than $42,000 per year''

FALSE

Biden said that McCain opposed new bankruptcy laws to help homeowners avoid foreclosure. Palin's response?

''That is not so'' and started waffling about energy.

FALSE

''US troop levels in Iraq are at pre-surge levels''

FALSE

''Senator Obama had never admitted that the surge worked''

FALSE

Afghanistan commander says and Iraq-style surge would work in Afghanistan.

FALSE (the guy said pretty much the opposite, with Gen. Petreus concurring)

She also got the name of the commander wrong.

''Biden supported McCain's Iraq policy''

FALSE

''Obama voted against funding for the troops''

FALSE

And Palin isn't scheduled to appear on any tv programmes or have any interviews this weekend because the McCain camp are TERRIFIED that she'll start saying stupid shit again.

lulz

Anyway's Biden's false statements:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/fa...lin_debate.html

My God I got so worked up during that debate. I find it really insulting when people dodge questions the way Palin does. I mean, there's a way to dodge a question in which you're essentially saying "I understand the question but I'm not going to commit to the answer you want so here is where I stand in general", which is not too bad but then there's what Palin does, which is to just ignore the question and go on a rant about something else, like you're too stupid to notice. God I wanted to punch her in the face so many time throughout that. I mean, when asked what her weakness was she essentially replied with "McCain and I are a GREAT team". Is that your weakness you fucking cunt?! JESUS! At least come up with something that you can spin. Christ, I would have been more happy with the "My main weakness is that I work too much". Anyway, I place a lot of the blame on the moderator. She should have called attention to the fact the questions were not being answered. The whole thing was a bit pathetic in that regard.

She really does seem to not understand any of the issues does she? The other thing that wound me up were the patronising "folksy" comments. FUCK OFF! You're running to be Vice President. You may be PRESIDENT. Do you actually think that telling people about your hockey shit is relevant? Is that the respect you have for the American voters? "Well gosh darn America I know you have to make the most important decision of your lives at the moment but I'm not going to answer the questions you need answered but I'll tell you this, I spoke to a soccer mum the other day and she told me she thinks the economy is doing well and darn tooting if you can't trust soccer mums then who can you trust?". ARGHHHHH. What does that even mean? Biden did this once and that annoyed me too. Some guy doesn't know how much it costs to fill his tank. So fucking what? SO WHAT? Who is this guy? Why is the fact he doesn't know how much it costs to fill his car relevant? He may just be a retard, or spent his money gambling, or have 5 maxed out credit cards because he's shit with money... it doesn't mean anything! But anyway, Palin does it FAR too often. "Do you know what they the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mum is? The lipstick". WHAT??? What does that mean???

Christ, sorry to rant like this but this idiot really has me wound up. Oh yeah, and "win" the war? What is this, a game? Do what's right you stupid cunt. If it's better to run out of Iraq with your tails between your legs then do it. Don't fucking keep killing people for the sake of a "win". Jesus, I mean, she will actually send people to get killed for the sake of "winning". At least that clown Bush thinks he's doing something good or getting something out of it, be it money, oil, strategic position in the Middle East etc. This bloody woman wants to "win", like it's some hockey game and they get a trophy. Christ.

Me too man. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I wanted to strangle her. She was being so condescending and ridiculous. Just purely insulting to our intelligence.

Did you see the hick in her come out? haha PRICELESS!

Guest ILeftMyWalletInElSegundo

Why is she even running as a vice president?

Her experience is Governor of Alaska....

Come on now alaska?

what problems does she have to face everyday there?

Citizen-" Mrs. Palin can we pass a bill to save the Penguins in fairbanks"

Palin-"Hold on my slut daughter needs to borrow my birth control"

meh. wasnt no katie couric interview. she sounds kind of retarded like shes from the south but she isnt..

I was just watching again her interview with Katie Couric, and something she said really summed her up. Katie asked her for specific examples of instances in which McCain voted for legislation on a certain topic and she dodged the question really badly, in that insulting way she does where she doesn't answer the question at all and thinks the listener is too stupid to notice. Anyway, Katie rightly told her she wasn't answering and asked the question again, at which point Palin says "I'll find out and bring 'em to ya!" in a really condescending way. This is the defining thing about her for me. I can only imagine her constituents where she was mayor were easily dismissed with this sort of shit, you know, they felt intimidated by her and just thought they were dumb when they didn't understand her nonsensical replies.

Also, going back to the debate, I can't believe she used the Hyperchicken/Lionel Hutz debate method of "Well I ain't no fancy lawyer and I don't got none of them fancy diaplomas and what nots, but I'll tell ya what I think...". I mean, what?

Also,In one of the inteviews she says that people are lookin to McCain to fix the economic problem, and practically states as fact that "people are looking to him to fix this". When the interviewer replies saying that actually polls show people are looking at Obama she replies with "Well I don't look at polls, I'm saying who the people are looking to and they're looking to McCain". I'm paraphrasing a bit, but the exchange is essentially "People are asking for McCain to solve this", the reply is "Actually polls show people are looking to Obama", and her reply is "I don't pay any attention to polls, I'm saying what people want". This is just nuts. What she means is "I asked a couple of my hockeymum friends and they said they were looking to McCain".

It's an old interview, I think we may have even talked about it before, it's just that stuff like this drive me mad. It's this casual dismissal of facts, like she actually thinks polls are a load of shit and asking the people next to you what they think is better. She really, really doesn't understand the position she's going for. She clearly doesn't see any different between her town of 5,000 and the whole of the USA. I can imagine her asking all the pepole in the US to come to her Town Hall to discuss stuff, thinking they can all fit or something. This woman just does not understand anything beyong her small town. Why aren't more people scared by this? She's talking about Wassilla or whatever it is like it's just a mini version of the US and anything which works in that town can be applied to the whole of the US and it will work.