General TV show discussion

mrip

I actually look forward to childrens hospital and NTSF SD SUV quite a lot

Do you know anything about the newsreaders spin-off? They aired a clip on Craig Ferguson's show, and the vibe was like it's coming soon but i can't even find a rough air date online.

+

wow fuck, ntsf is actually a show? i thought it was an elaborate, faux-advert haha

Edited by Magnetic

started the first few episodes of hell on wheels last night. seems pretty entertaining albeit average so far.

i watched like 4 eps of hell on wheels. i thought it was boring and stopped watching it

i don't even know why i'm watching revolution

I DVR'd the first episode and watched it a few nights ago. The acting is so bad... even worse than I anticipated. They also recycle several characters from LOST, which isn't a good thing.

Honestly, the only thing I could think about was Gus Fring's tiny sunglasses.

I actually just watched the full opening for The Newsroom, and I legitimately feel like Aaron Sorkin was masturbating into my TV.

watching this now, that shit is laughable. a lot of the sexual tension fueled social interactions seem super childish at times. will is however, a good character.

i watched like 4 eps of hell on wheels. i thought it was boring and stopped watching it

ya i tried to work my way through the rest of the first season in a more sober state and couldn't stay focused. a shame cause i love the setting and idea; i wish it was better i guess. pumped to check out deadwood tho, especially if it is similar yet superior to hell on wheels

Haven't seen last night's Dexter, but it seems kinda early to say it's good again. My pessimistic attitude aside, I hope this season is good.

I know we're only 3 episodes in, but I'm becoming increasingly bored with Boardwalk. I want to enjoy the show, but I geniunely don't give a fuck about anyone besides Chalky and Richard.

And I'm glad Treme is back on and all... but when the hell did it become this celebrity chef circle jerk? I feel like I'm watching some Food Network show hosted by old characters from The Wire.

There's almost too many shows on Sunday night. I spend the rest of the week catching up.

About to give up on Boardwalk though. Why do they insist on developing the worst parts of the show? This whole hospital/women's rights subplot is the most uninteresting goddamn thing on television. And one episode they make Nucky a huge pussy and then the next try to make him a badass by killing someone... it's just so fucking forced. The only reason I watch the show is for the Chicago characters.

I'm hoping for the best with Walking Dead. The extended trailer looks solid but you never can tell. At some point, the women need to start dying because of their terrible decisions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that girl cannot act her way out of a paper bag

2 modes:

1. picking at her fingers while looking down.

2. whiny

on top of that, the writers don't seem to know what teenagers act like. when brody and his wife have that argument a few eps ago, she comes out of her room to watch and then walks back in. wtf?

bizarre characterisation, she's so fucking nosy.