General TV show discussion

mrip

it's too forced. Every line is either a set up or a punch line, their is no flow to it. also, too many stupid faces being pulled. each to their own, I guess.

i actually agree with this

i still enjoy it tho

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Men's been taking a confusing turn lately. Losing characters left and right ...

I got tired of Mad Men before I even finished the first season. I kinda compare it to OZ in that how many fucking seasons can you do about prison riots / NYC marketing bullshit.

revenge finale was better than thrones finale

this. i'll say it again -- i fucking love that soap opera.

Edited by Layne

Mad Men has been untouchable this season. By far my favorite show on TV. Probably top 3 favorite dramas of all time behind The Wire and Twin Peaks. Bout halfway through season 4 of Breaking Bad. Can't wait to catch up for the season 5 premiere.

I was watching Oz one day in our student union between classes, and this couple so happened to walk by during one of the violent shower rape scenes. They definitely saw what I was watching, and the look on their faces wasn't pretty.

I never watched Oz in public again.

haha nice. I never watched the last 2 seasons of Oz, I got bored at one point. I would watch if I knew someone who is marathoning.

Luther is really good... Idris Elba never disappoints.

My complaint is against BBC shows in general. These 4-6 episode seasons are fucking terrible. They barely give you enough time to develop solid characters and storylines.

Does anyone know why they do this? Is it purely based on limited budgets?