Do you look down..

skull6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

237. hit that shit up.

the vintage copies of The Face are amazing. theyre all 80s issues, not 90s ones.

unfortunately, i dont think theyre for saling....

really cool knickknacky type shit all over the place too... records by bands i'd actually listen to, SELIMA OPTIQUE EYEGLASS FRAMES SO SEXY...

Don't forget guy harvey tshirts, lab. Along with those sunglasses with the strap attached to them.

skull- you don't see many people wearing fits like that because waywt is what high school and college kids are wearing around town or to class. Some people who are older with jobs that don't allow them to dress like a ninja post their evening or weekend fits. My post from last monday that i went to this high school to do light intern teaching could've been from jcrew

Most jcrew stuff does not fit me as i would hope though. And i'm not talking skinny shit or something either. I need a bit more muscle on my frame. Oh well. My future child is all that matters

i was just looking at that shawl collar online like two hours ago. it looks like a nice piece. im concerned about the thickness. i dont like chunky knits.

j crew has lately been cutting things in a way i appreciate, depending. their shirts in a medium are wonderful. sweaters too. i dont fuck with their pants.

I can never imagine myself lookin at a guy that only wear Jcrew and go "woah! dope shit!", ya know what i mean?

Can you ever imagine anyone looking at what you wear now and saying "woah! dope shit!"? nawmeen?

omc- Next time i'm at the jcrew shop in orlando, i'm gonna check stuff out. It has been since last fall that i've really tried things on. They may be fitting better for me now if you're saying this. Also, most everything at jcrew reaches sales. Also there is 20% student discount

Yes I can understand, I don't look down on them but I just personally wouldn't shop there because I'm just a miserable human being that is full of himself.

I can never imagine myself lookin at a guy that only wear Jcrew and go "woah! dope shit!", ya know what i mean?

you need to read polio's blog.

i fucking hate skull6 and im glad im not alone.

i try to negg him everyday. sometimes when im quoting something useless/stupid he posted, he deletes the post before anyone else sees it.

you are the defenition of a total hypevag. you obviously JUST discovered the world outside of these "mall brands" youve enthusiastically engulfed for years. a miracle has happened in your life, you've got a glimpse of a world you never new existed. you love these online forums because its the fantasy world that allows you to be something that you never were, and never will be. its a place were no one knows you, and you have a chance to create an ideal self. supreme has now replaced masturbating's position in your life. you have not fooled anyone, you have failed.

Where the hell do people like you fall on the food chain?

This thread gets beaten up at Skateland on friday nights.

I chaperon skateland friday nights. Fuck the chain

i fucking hate skull6 and im glad im not alone.

i try to negg him everyday. sometimes when im quoting something useless/stupid he posted, he deletes the post before anyone else sees it.

you are the defenition of a total hypevag. you obviously JUST discovered the world outside of these "mall brands" youve enthusiastically engulfed for years. a miracle has happened in your life, you've got a glimpse of a world you never new existed. you love these online forums because its the fantasy world that allows you to be something that you never were, and never will be. its a place were no one knows you, and you have a chance to create an ideal self. supreme has now replaced masturbating's position in your life. you have not fooled anyone, you have failed.

Did you not get the memo that this is now the UNOFFICIAL JCREW LIQUOR STORE THREAK? Please click back a page and review.

When i come to nyc to visit, i'm grabbing some sufuers and checking this place out. Seems like the kinda place that'd serve you nice scotch while you're there. If not, i'll bring my own scotch

When i come to nyc to visit, i'm grabbing some sufuers and checking this place out. Seems like the kinda place that'd serve you nice scotch while you're there. If not, i'll bring my own scotch

If you want some scotch, then what you really want to visit is the new Dunhill store in the former Duke of Westminster's residence. £500 cigars and scotch, spa, soundproof cinema, the works.

I could probably wear exclusively J Crew and be completely content ...

Making "unfashionable" brands/clothes look stylish and fashionable is infinitely more stylish and fashionable than wearing fashionable brands .. I think

I don't even think J crew is a mall brand in Canada .. but I havent been in a real mall in years (holts last call is the only exception) so who knows

more details on that saa

im talking creme caramel skin kissed by the caribbean sun and a beautiful figure

wrapped up in nice jeans and a slightly oversized but still feminine buttondown shirt,

sleeves rolled up, tasteful accessories goddamn girl i wanna take you home.