Do you look down..

skull6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a good knife for 5 finger filet. Used to play that when i worked at a sub shop. Only had a few scratches, nothing serious. Great game though.

j crew is just crazy on point lately i cannot even lie.

tribeca liquor store janx is ridiculous.

i've been there way too often since they opened. the employees are prob sketched out by me at this point.

anyway i made this post to say that they carry mister freedom scarves. shits are so painfully on point. fuckin a.

im talking creme caramel skin kissed by the caribbean sun and a beautiful figure

wrapped up in nice jeans and a slightly oversized but still feminine buttondown shirt,

sleeves rolled up, tasteful accessories goddamn girl i wanna take you home.

you talkin about that fine ass girl who works at the liquor store sometimes? dark hair, looks like 1/4 asian? she's unreal. i was bullshitting w/ her and the other employees a few weeks ago about relationships and how she's a compulsive crier. she had on these really cool loose fitting ratted up levis that she swagged the shit out of w/ a fedora. i wanted to steal her.

you talkin about that fine ass girl who works at the liquor store sometimes? dark hair, looks like 1/4 asian? she's unreal. i was bullshitting w/ her and the other employees a few weeks ago about relationships and how she's a compulsive crier. she had on these really cool loose fitting ratted up levis that she swagged the shit out of w/ a fedora. i wanted to steal her.

that is exactly who im talking about.

and yo, she speaks spanish. i dunno what she be, but it all look good to me.

she is steezy, breezy beautiful cover girl status, and i want to put myself in her self.

also, yes, mister freedom scarves. i should have mentioned that.

that is exactly who im talking about.

and yo, she speaks spanish. i dunno what she be, but it all look good to me.

she is steezy, breezy beautiful cover girl status, and i want to put myself in her self.

also, yes, mister freedom scarves. i should have mentioned that.

she's gotta be like 86 mixed ethnicities. i'm guessing like 1/2 spaniard 1/4 azn 1/4 german or some shit. she is totally suck and spit worthy. nice girl too, no attitude.

mr. freedom shocked the shit outta me. i saw them from afar, thought "no j. crew. no you di'int", then saw the MF tag and thought "no andy spade. no you di'int"

yo so what i wanna know, skrulls, is this

how is a 300 dollar coat made out of a legendary + world-reknowned fabric peasantish?

j.crew downmarket tees and shorts and polos dont have shit to do with their upmarket items. why can't you differentiate?

i cant bleeive how hard some kids are playin themselves right here.

fine, j crew isnt the pinnacle of fashion for impressionable people who cultivate their fashion sense on message boards. its still a widely available outlet for affordable and presentable gear for people who dont care what the internet thinks. yall are victims if you cant see that.

i cant bleeive how hard skull are playin themselves right here.

fine, j crew isnt the pinnacle of fashion for impressionable people who cultivate their fashion sense on message boards. its still a widely available outlet for affordable and presentable gear for people who dont care what the internet thinks. skull is a victim if you cant see that.

I lend my editorial hand for the sake of veracity.