Do you look down..

skull6

@other guy, lol at your pathetic attempt at dick riding to gain +rep ahha anyway i was saying we should keep talkin about these mall brands and how they suck or why.

and sorry i don't read fashionz mags

be real now, how many people in the WAYWT thread wear Gap/JCrew? Yes some outfits look like they could've been from Gap/Jcrew but the fact of the matter is they weren't.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@other guy, lol at your pathetic attempt at dick riding to gain +rep ahha anyway i was saying we should keep talkin about these mall brands and how they suck or why.

and sorry i don't read fashionz mags

be real now, how many people in the WAYWT thread wear Gap/JCrew? Yes some outfits look like they could've been from Gap/Jcrew but the fact of the matter is they weren't.

me neither (5)

i just look at the purty pictures and drool

p.s i believe bill wore gap a couple of times

i havnt been to a j crew in a while. im pumped to check out that liquor store location now. back in the day, j crew was THE spot for basics. and every man worth his salt needs a nice argyle sweater from them. if you cant pull that then youre fuckin up. they also have the best boxers ive ever had. hit an outlet and its 3/$20. only pairs that dont look like cummy kleenex 6 months later. buhleeee dat.

funny someone said gap was steppin it up, too. i keep walking by and being impressed with the displays. ive been attributing this to the styling but maybe ill try on a shirt or jacket and see if they lost the boxy amerafit that made me hate them.

I really hope J Crew will show up in Sweden eventually... so fed up with all the Acne minimalist overprice shit, and H&M´s tasteless crap... I need some preppy-ish basics for good prices. Chin strap chambray shirts and duck boots, yes fucking please.

My future baby will get the oxford shirts and cords aswell..

want so bad..

nq5l6a.jpg

and i accidentally +rep'd skull, can some one pleez neg him for me? thnx

Edited by willy cheesesteak

i feel the love goin on for j crew, robopoliced ringspun jawns and linen button-downs for the summer

ones real deep indigo color like bottom of lake michigan i rock it on the ship cuz it's the only way i know how

j crew tearin shit up, cwg love a grosgrain belt and the broken-in jersey polos are on poooiiint