+CARTEL GOODS TEE SITE+

Sup_

Service sucks.

Ordered the Lemar & Dudley hoodie and never received a confirmation. I emailed them and said that I should not worry and that my hoodie should be sent out the following Monday.

1 week later and I didnt receive anything at all. They also still didnt send me an email about shipping it out or a tracking number as promised in their email to me.

Emailed them about the situation AGAIN and they said that they oversold the hoodie with NO type of update or email letting me know.

So I basically had to contact them just to find out what had happened.

I will never deal with them again, it was a WASTE OF TIME!

And $40 for a t-shirt? CRAZY.

Peace.

Well in response to some criticism, a response is warranted.

First off, the brands that we carry are a assortment of brands from accross the US and Canada: NYC, Virginia, CA, Hawaii etc. So as for a "key word" search, that's not really the case. And, since we personally know all of these guys (read: we're not buying tees from some store and re-selling them) it's even less of a "word search."

Some people like some brands more than others and everyone is entitled to their opinions; that's fine. We all have our own tastes. And we all have our own dislikes.

People start new things, problems arise and solutions come out of it. As for shipping orders, it's really unfortunate that we had some problems at the jump and that a very small few, but at the same time a small few of VALUED customers bought products that were sold out; our system had some final tweaking to do. We regret that any of that ever happened. If we were on the other side, it would suck as much as it did on our end. Seriously. And we are very unhappy that it happened.

We hope that you guys will check the site in the future and if not that's your call.

Most importantly, we wanted to create a site that was SPECIFIC to this genre, not a site that did several things "ok." That said, commentary from ya'll is most important to us so if it's harsh or whatever, please keep it comin'. More comments? Ideas? Ridicule? Maybe good words? We're always open.

And...we know that there are cool things on the horizon that you just might like.

If anything else, voicing your opinions is better than staying silent so we appreciate your commentary as any criticism is good.

PEACE

CG

ordered a tshirt from them when the site launched. and still havent recived it. i tried to email them , but the email they provided in the conf. email came back as non exsitant. they also provided a tracking number but didnt say who it was with, so i searched on all the sites (ups,usps,dhl, and fedex) still it showed nothing.

.......and THEN i pulled out.

Hey all -

Thanks for the candid replies. Criticism is always good and commentary is always welcome.

As is the case with any new digital enterprise, we ran into some unforeseen software issues (linked to huge flood of orders all at one time) at the jump and we have since ironed them out. We really, really, really regret there being errors as valued customers are guys like you. If we were on the other side, we would surely have the same frustrations, seriously.

Since our site is based on the idea of congregating a community of very strong brands, from across the US and Canada, into one quality retail space, we are even more annoyed that software issues caused problems for other members of this same community: the buyers.

We all have our preferences in brands and ya'll are more than welcome to voice your dislikes / likes. We seriously appreciate the critiques as even harsh remarks lead to an improved product for everyone.

Hopefully you'll like what we have in store for the future. We're really working' hard to bring dope product to those who can't always come to the physical specialty shops to cop it.

That said, thanks for the comments and we hope that ya'll check us out again. We're dedicated to making Cartel Goods as good a shop as possible for everyone. We are a shop that IS accessible to its customers. After all, we're posting here as Cartel, not as some fake alias.

Any questions or comments, ideas or suggestions, always feel free to hit us up at [email protected].

PEACE -

CG

Quote:

SO LAME. NO REAL STRONG VIBE, JUST AN ASSORTMENT OF BRANDS. WELLBRED, 2K, AND LEILOW, ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST PICKED OUT SOME KEY WORDS.

SOME ARE WACK, SOME ARE DOPE.

PRICES ARE ALL HIGH.

I'M SICK OF ALL THESE LAME E-STORES. GO GET REAL JOBS

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Nov 8, 2005 05:23 PM

where do you suggest finding similar t-shirts online, good sites

Quote:

SO LAME. NO REAL STRONG VIBE, JUST AN ASSORTMENT OF BRANDS. WELLBRED, 2K, AND LEILOW, ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST PICKED OUT SOME KEY WORDS.

SOME ARE WACK, SOME ARE DOPE.

PRICES ARE ALL HIGH.

I'M SICK OF ALL THESE LAME E-STORES. GO GET REAL JOBS

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Nov 8, 2005 05:23 PM

DONTCARETOOMUCHFORCRAP ANNOUNCES, YET AGAIN, THAT HE DONT CARE TOO MUCH FOR CRAP... SUPERFUTURE STANDING BY... UPDATES AS THEY HAPPEN... KEEP WATCHING, FOLKS...

Your posts crack me up sometimes. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...