What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

a genuine smile of amusement that even catches her off guard

eye contact from yards away

when they stretch their back and push their tits out absentmindedly

hitting you because something you said was so funny they just had to

knowing how to kill it in a pair of heels

natural hair color

surreal accented hair color (hyper blond (beyond platinum), ultra black (NOT BLUISH TINT), powder pink)

hitting you because something you said was so funny they just had to

yes and no. depends on girl and situation. flirty touching is gooood

natural hair color and crazy exagerrated waist/hip ratio ftw

^i hate bitches that listen to underground rap.. heres why:

By the time you meet her, she already knows a treasure trove of motherfuckers that are ga ga over her cause she listens to a few bullshit nobody rappers that her ex boyfriend put her on. Suddenly in her eyes shes the coolest chick ever cause her musical tastes arent on the super girly and if shes even slightly cute its like shes packing a doubleheader. She just has to mention of few popular acts and every bozo in the room is like, "WOW YOU LISTEN TO _________? YOUR THE COOLEST GIRL EVER!"

Shit goes to their head.

Would rather meet a girl that doesn't know much about any music but is interested than a bitch thats totally caught up in any scene.

When the girl is forward, but not overly so. I'm kinda lame about being forward, but if a girl takes the reigns, I'm down. Like a mature kinda of forwardness, not the "fuck on the first date aka one night stand" kinda shit. I don't play that.

and any girl that knows how to restring/tune/setup a guitar could get it. Gotta be fit though, and no lame rocker chick shit.

why would you not play one night stands? i dont think its time to develop any kind of standards till 25 at least.

probably because I was raised in an extremely feminist household. I always have had standards. Something about a one night stand just doesn't sit well with me, but you know, if they happen, they happen. I won't pull a Swingers kinda phone tag thing.

finding old things that make me smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halifamous

Jane, much of your appeal comes from your subversion of the expected considering your age. That you dress with a refinement and confidence beyond your years makes you a wonderful anomaly, like walking into a greasy spoon diner and getting a four star meal.

That being said, this fit is retrograde. The tube top reminds me you're sixteen. You're wearing your age like candles on a cake.

Maybe you don't mind that, but it never seemed like your intention was to dress your age.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekbonchic

^^ But man is free to kill poorly-dress man, no?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane

it's never been my intention to dress 'older' but it is my intention to dress in a way that disassociates myself from my generation and peers

the tube top was meant to be a foil to the adolfo jacket-nancy reagan always wear adolfo-so i thought it'd be cool to make it a little slutty. know what i mean?

Quote:

Originally Posted by onemancult

i totally got what the tube top was about and thought it was sort of genius.

matter fact, if you could just do this all the time, it would be great. like, wealthy cracked-out gin n' tonic breakfast grandma meets 15 year old prosti-teen in a

dusty southern drive-in parking lot.

thanks boo.

Quote:

Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't yet have what it takes to carry a sexually powerful look.

Possessing the confidence and presence to inhabit a "slutty" look without degrading yourself is the work of a strong woman.

Yours looks like exactly what it is, a girl in a tube top. No juxtaposition.

I have no doubt you'll be there in the future. You're working so far ahead of what most of us were doing at that age. I also don't mean to talk down to you. It's just that some restrictions can't just be dressed away.

Quote:

i think you're trying to read way too much into what is just a simple juxtaposition of young and trashy with old and classy that i think is totally working. especially considering whereabouts the globe she is located, tube tops aren't even entirely the bastion of slutdom-- toterly weather propers.

her look DOES look exactly like what it is... a girl in a tube top with what would otherwise be a stuffy-as-fuck jacket over it. and you know what? that is fun as all hell.

if i saw this on some girl i'd immediately ask her if she wanted to run away and join the carnival or drive in one direction until the gas tank was near empty and be the kind of best friend that i can go on adventures with and nervously try to kiss behind a ferris wheel after stealing cotton candy or trust not to laugh at me when we find a pond to skinny dip in.

the look isn't supposed to be sexual proclivity tamed, i personally think it is more about taking the grandma smell out of the adolfo with a spritz of fresh

young flower smell.

you're getting MAD CATHY HORYN right now son, have you been reading a lot of IHT lately?

Quote:

I have read this sentence five times and I am no closer to understanding it.

Quote:

dear jane,

i know 22 is probably old and gross to you, but, you wanna run away and join the carnival or drive north until the gas tank's empty? we can tell each other secrets and maybe eat a fried oreo or two along the way.

we'll have to nix the kissing and skinny dipping, because i don't think i'd take well to texan prisons. mostly because the inmates would take well to supple, boyish ass.

love,

onemancult.

Quote:

Oh I've read her in Vanity Fair before. She's pretty fucking awful.

PS: You are not twenty two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekbonchic

Paging Suzy Menkes. Paging Suzy Menkes.

Quote:

Suzy Menkes is a buttertroll.

I also just admitted to reading Vanity Fair.

Quote:

why can't i be 22?

Quote:

I hate this thread because it reminded me I like Vanity Fair.

Even worse, I kind of like Graydon Carter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster

PAST THE THRESHOLD

Quote:

Think about pre-weightloss marc fucking suzy menkes.

Just think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane

this depends, post fit pics first

but probably!! i dont have a license yet and i am a free loader

Quote:

nah not even. 23 is peak year. i'm golden right now.

also, pre weightloss marc fucking suzy menkes is kind of turning me on right now,

because pre weightloss marc was mad cutty with his drug habit and suzy menkes' skin was a little more taut and firm back then, so i am getting these aural hallucinations that sound like playing ping pong in a butcher shop with rack of lamb

racquets.

Quote:

i was counting on you driving since i'm a born and raised new yorker and i

don't even know where to get a license or how to start a car or what you

even call half of the things that make a car a car.

...ok so, want to take the subway with me to coney island? do you do rollercoasters?

we'll ride the cyclone and eat a funnel cake and then do the bumper cars

and then run onto the beach and into the water in our 'spensive clothes.

visual reference:

Quote:

haha, you sound like my brother.

"If I'm 23 next year and not making $40k a year, I'm gonna kill myself."

Oh the aspirations of you NYU-grads... its so refreshing.

Quote:

ahahaha, your brother is lame.

i don't need no aspirations, i work for superfuture. i'm set for life.

please keep posting.

Quote:

also, i know a lot of kids exactly like your brother, and no offense to you or him or these people that i know, but honestly, i fully predict that there will be a lot of arguably needless deaths happening next year.

also, 40k? become a nypd officer or school teacher. so easy.

if i told you what i did with my time at nyu, you'd ask me to write you a guide to life.

Quote:

workin in the Futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, but he just got a position and an apartment, so he will not be in the obits within the next year for something arguably needless.

nuts to NYU

it's all about the sandy shores and crack whores of Staten Island for me...

Quote:

mayne

i dont live there until aug 21st

then i will be @ skool

learnin thangs

doin thangs

DOIN THANGS

Quote:

if you want to be like the omc, become a research assistant for an author working on a book project for a major us-based publishing house and then lie through your teeth to six or seven different departments at nyu so that they'll give you full credit for completing the internship work, thus making it so that you only have one or two

1.5 hour classes a week per semester.

see, what this enables you to do is to pursue and secure paid internships/part time work and gain real world experience instead of wasting your life in a fucking classroom.

so, by the time you graduate, your resume looks better than any 30 year old's, you've got a shit ton of contacts, etc etc.

also, if you're like me, you'll spend a lot of time hanging out in "the scene" and partying. i actually kind of want all the time i spent hanging out in the anything gangstore back though.

um. . . . . .what?

WTB - your size L Engineered Garments, size XL Nom De Guerre, Robert Geller Size 52