fried chicken...

Guest Phrost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same wit KFC (all fast food chain stores)

scraps from the deep fryer and premix package plus water

pack the scaps firm to extract the juices and mix with the powder and then simmer.

oh those good old KFC kitchen part time job days...

Udon is served tempura scraps from the fryer all the time.

yo, for real?

when did this song come out? its absolutely motherfucking ridiculous

yes it's from nas' nigga album. first time i heard it, i must've rewinded it 5 times.

lol i clicked the link to this thread and i stereotypically expected to see a bunch of black people.

i like your standards. pay attention 1:45 min in

someone recommend me an affordable korean fried chicken place in nyc

wJ4B7G8Rw3Q

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Church's fucking sucks. Why would you got to church's if there is a popeyes nearby, and there always is. Fuck church's. I remember when i was in high school and the snack bar line switched from popeyes to church's i was so pissed. The biscuits aren't even in the same class. KFC biscuits can lick my nuts too. Fuck em'.

home-mast.jpg

If you don't know. Well. I just feel sorry for you. People should be filling up my PM box for me to proxy since there is one a john elway vortex throw from my house. Most of you have no idea. I pity you

grilled chicken? get the hell out of here with that sissy, calorie watching, salad eating, hand washing, bullshit

ive been eating nothing but fried chicken for the past week. because $5 for a 10 pc. at farm fresh is fucking cheap. and fried chicken never gets old.

KFC original recipe is alright. but nothing beats an evening out at popeyes. i <3 popeyes.