Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember i said they came out with color jeans but were way too tight.

well they came out with a new type that are the skinny sateen jean, but they arent as tight andyou can buy a 36 for a nice relaxed look. the olive color is fire, and when i go back i am going to get the burgundy, and black.

the fit is legit.

also i noticed that they moved the cordoroys to the front of the store? does that mean they are on the way out? i wanted to pick up a purple / burgundy pair, and grey pair.

remember i said they came out with color jeans but were way too tight.

well they came out with a new type that are the skinny sateen jean, but they arent as tight andyou can buy a 36 for a nice relaxed look. the olive color is fire, and when i go back i am going to get the burgundy, and black.

the fit is legit.

also i noticed that they moved the cordoroys to the front of the store? does that mean they are on the way out? i wanted to pick up a purple / burgundy pair, and grey pair.

i went last week to buy some dress shirts. i'm pretty sure those "sateen jeans" aren't jeans but just regular pants. I'll probably get a pair. ended up getting the skinny overdyed jeans in dark grey. you can see them in my latest waywt.

as for the trench coats, iirc, they had a detachable lining. however, i'm not a fan of the material used. felt like some waxed canvas or something. i was hoping they'd re-release the trench from last year, with the plaid lining. that was a cleaner look imo.

i somehow respect you. i dont know why. your batman beyond avatar fucks with my head. fine. i won't.

RELEVANT TOPICS

i purchased the last purple oxford in S and one of the red ones also and the fit is slimmer than the summer oxfords. this is fucking curious. fucking curious.

also, purple merino cardigan, i love you. thanks for being mine. i might need your navy or burgundy brother.

my tag says sateen jeans which is funny. so i think you are wrong.

they say sateen colored jeans slim fit, but they arent super slim fit which is nice im hoping theyll have the 36s left by monday of the burgundys and blacks.

pics or it doesnt exist.