JJs fat ass hating on superfuture.

Handlethevibe

not handling the vibe too well, huh?

Others may say somebody's mad they can't find shoes for their straight leg jeans or if they can't figure out for themselves if their APC's will turn out OK and have to ask on a message board...I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....

Edited by Blanc0 on Nov 2, 2005 at 05:14 PM

You mean this.........

"APC's are the best jeans.

if you aren't wearing APC's you aren't diong the new cool thing. If you don't wanna be considered behind the trend wear APC's

Nudies are also good, you should all buy nudies

read all about all this stuff on www.superfuture.com it will tell you how and why you are cool and better than other people because you are hip to wearing out your selvedge jeans all by yourself.

Learn how to do cool things like wearing your jeans everyday, and to sleep everynight for 6 months straight before washing them. Also learn how to do cool things like putting brassknuckles, you will never use, in your pockets for those six monthss so you get ultra-sweet bad@$$ :lol brassknuckle shaped wear in your back pocket. Learn how many consecutive months days, and milliseconds you should wear your jeans so you get perfect whiskers. Ask how much starch you should put on your jeans before doing your daily 300 squats in them so they get "natural" wear :lol . Ask experts at what temperture and for how long you shuold wash your jeans

Go there and ask many questions, and pretty you will be an expert who snubs their nose at people who wear BAPE or anything urban in a week and life will be better

inquiring minds want to know.......

has JJ grown?

Naw people still gotta bow down to hop on my ****

Edited by: JJs home at: 11/2/05 6:25 am"

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Quote: JJ is calling out tragicbliss though in his post. And tragicbliss must retort.

How is he calling me out? Cuzz of the knuckle duster? I wasn't the first one to post that, but whatevs.

Maybe I'll have to dust off the old NikeTalk handle...

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Edited by TragicBliss on Nov 3, 2005 at 04:46 PM

oh who cares....and in the future ain please dont bring stupid shit like this to ST......i like to come here because the people on this board actually give a shit [for the most part] about similer things as me....and not just because it is the flavor of the month.......

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

I don't know.. I kinda agree.

this forum is one big circlejerk of APC and NUDIE jeans, it's gotten better, but a month or so ago every other thread was denim this apc that...

I really just frown upon telling others what to wear and how to wear it anyway.

I will rock a black tee and loose jeans for the rest of my life. at least until denim becomes obsolete and I start rocking some other material, but they better be loose cut in the thigh and sit below my hips.

People need to find stuff for themselves.. I primarily use this board to find more stuff in the vein that I like and network with other shops/buyers/sellers.. not to ask you how I should wash my STF's or how tight to get my nudies. whatever.

roll.gif

some people sound really upset, and it is funny people here are acting like its so much more mature here then niketalk when people do the exact same juvenile shit

yes though the guy that started this is exactly right, I'm mad becase I'm so fat, and I can't fit anything less then a 46 waist roll.gif I wish I could be an "expert" denim head that has to ask everyone else what the new cool denim brand is and what tempurature to wash my jeans at so they can look like everyone elses. roll.gif Maybe I'm the only person who doesn't see how "true and original and about what you're doing" it is to have to get your hand held through the style you don't know much about that are trying to jock, and then on the contrary you know so much about everything else be able to get extra juvenile and try to clown it. It's funny, but not as funny as a bunch of ex-niketalkers coming here to be fresh now that Nike's aren't cool enough anymore, when they are just repeeating the exact same motions frmo the place they trying to shit on now.

It's whatever

thanks all ya'll for caring so much, it defietly gives me something to chuckle about for the day

and also since ya'll are so concerned with what gets said on Niketalk and in my signature don't forget this one cause I know you've seen it, but maybe it was over your head

Quote: people still gotta bow down to hop on my ****

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Edited by jjs home on Nov 4, 2005 at 05:04 AM

whats your point, dude?

this is a messageboard for people who are interested in fashion, streetwear, denim etc.

if you are not of that clientele, and/or you only want to judge people who post/read here, then this is not the right place for you. go to some website where you can shed your negativity and your pessimism. but leave us alone. if you wanna talk bad on other people or show your arrogance, do so, but somewhere else please.

if you dislike all the stuff we do for our outfits, then why the holy fuck are you reading these threads and are on this board anyway? why do you even care? dont you better things to do?

actually i should have ignored idiots like you and their posts, but i couldnt resist.

go get alife or a job first.

Quote: whats your point, dude?

to point out the truth,

that this is not just a "messageboard for people who are interested in fashion, streetwear, denim etc." as people act out as if it is

and that all this shit:

Quote: if you are not of that clientele, and/or you only want to judge people who post/read here, then this is not the right place for you. go to some website where you can shed your negativity and your pessimism. but leave us alone. if you wanna talk bad on other people or show your arrogance, do so, but somewhere else please.

its exactly what a great many people here do without all the whining after the fact like I'm gettin from ya'll now. That pessimism you tryin to tag on me comes out plenty whenever the name bape comes up of if some one doesn't wear exactly what most here wear, and thats hilarious. Truth be told ya'll arrogance comes out a lot more then mine, because I'm not acting arrogant of the ones saying childish shit

also I don't " dislike all the stuff we do for our outfits", and "the why the holy fuck are you reading these threads and are on this board anyway" is because fashion of all realms interests me?". Again I don't "even care" what ya'll wear and I dont have "better things to do" because this is time I'm spendnig learning about the shit other people do for personal gain

What I do dislike the fronting ya'll put up around that. ya'll dress how you dress, but most act like fools about it, feeing the need to whine about everything ya'll don't like to either wear see or hear, as you're doing in this case. I haven't told people people who wear Bape make the world suck, or everyone who ever wore enyce is a moron. All I did was point out what ya'll really do do, not an opinion. Can ya'll here deny doing this shit I've said? Not too many, and even less of the folks can pretend they wanna act like adults until it comes to some shit they don't do

beyond that I have a life and a job, actualy related to why I'm readnig this shit, but thats very mature of you to say, and its too bad you couldn't resist acting like everything but the adults so many of ya'll here claim to be

actually i should have ignored idiots like you and their posts, but i couldnt resist.

go get alife or a job first.

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Edited by jjs home on Nov 4, 2005 at 07:51 AM