fat legs

mr-game-n-watch

hi!

i'm new on this forum, and I probably think my question is so laame, but sorry...

my problem are my legs, they are pretty fat.

i've got 70.1 inches high (178cm) and I weight about 163 ibs (74kg), wear W30 pants and I've got 21.7 inches (55cm) in biggest part of my thigh.

the problem is, I really really love skinny pants look but I look crappy in them, just take a look (me in my friend's h&m slim fitted jeans W30, ~17cm in leg opening).

33624470eu7.th.jpg

pic2qg3.th.jpg

I don't do any sport, in fact I even walk really little, I eat lot of unhealthy food like sweets and pastas, but BMI said I'm not overweighted. I don't know, I think It can't be muscles because I'm really weak and not sport-type guy.

I would like to make my legs slimmer, is it possible, and could you recommend me any diet and exercises?

I know it can look crazy, but now I'm really interested in fashion and want to wear shoes like swear jimmy and they look great with black, skinny pants, so sorry.

take care and counting on you.

oh and sorry for my english guys.

so do you think I'm able to get rid of fat also on the legs? if yes, it's great news for me.

i was worried, when i will be on a diet i'll loose fat on other parts, but legs will be still fat and than it will be harder to get good pants.

i really never train anything and sit most of my life, so that can't be that my legs are just muscular, am I right?

oh and i've got fat on belly and ass as you can see.

so it is a good idea to good to school by walk (it will be 30min of walking), and get home the same way?

for a week i drink a lot of water, a lot of vegetables, only chicken meat and no sweets.

take care and i'm really thankful & waiting for more suggestions.

Being skinny does help for wearing skinny jeans without risking the condoms-stuffed-with-pillows leg look.

To be honest though you don't look that fat, I've seen worse skinny jeans cases, and there's no point beating yourself up about it. If you would prefer a skinnier look just take some exercise and eat a bit less and a bit more healthily. You can also get slim jeans which aren't skin tight which could help you to get the look without feeling as self-conscious.

i'm trying to eat no more then 1000-1200kcal per day, and when I eat much boiled vegetables for dinner i don't feel so much hungry.

from today, i'm going everywhere by foot, without help of buses etc.

i know running will be great, but i live in city center so it can be hard...

hope this will help and in few months my legs will look slimmer, cause i'm really determined to wear that kind of skinny jeans without as you said, self-conscious.

big thanks for friendly answers.

Last time I checked, 21.7"/10.85" thighs are not fat on a 30waist.

qft

i'm trying to eat no more then 1000-1200kcal per day, and when I eat much boiled vegetables for dinner i don't feel so much hungry.

from today, i'm going everywhere by foot, without help of buses etc.

i know running will be great, but i live in city center so it can be hard...

hope this will help and in few months my legs will look slimmer, cause i'm really determined to wear that kind of skinny jeans without as you said, self-conscious.

big thanks for friendly answers.

1000-1200 calories is too low for your weight and height..

I'd say 1800-2100 calories is fine to lose weight for you.. just make sure you eat lots of protein, low on carbs (carbs should be low glycemic), and the rest of your calories should come from good fats

if you really want to lose some of that fat, you'd be suprised how much you can accomplish starting from nothing (which you're at right now)

just by eating moderately healthy and running for just 20 minutes a day (and not eating extra to compensate for lost calories), you'll notice dramatic results in about a month.

How about not wearing skinny jeans? I have fat legs, but not from being a fatass, but from being a competitive athlete.

Try a different cut, relaxed or straight. Also, it may help your proportions too, considering if you're fat as you put it, you might be pudgy up top as well.

How about not wearing skinny jeans? I have fat legs, but not from being a fatass, but from being a competitive athlete.

Try a different cut, relaxed or straight. Also, it may help your proportions too, considering if you're fat as you put it, you might be pudgy up top as well.

kidding right ?

no but seriously i need to lose some weight. basically ive been eating a 6inch turkey sandwhich for lunch because thats all they have at school and after school i eat a ham and cheese sandwhich. i should eat breakfast but i wake up too late.

kidding right ?

no but seriously i need to lose some weight. basically ive been eating a 6inch turkey sandwhich for lunch because thats all they have at school and after school i eat a ham and cheese sandwhich. i should eat breakfast but i wake up too late.

wait, why is he kidding?

everything just another xy said makes total sense..

I also have huge thighs compared to my waist.. so I stay away from "skinny" jeans..

wait, why is he kidding?

everything just another xy said makes total sense..

I also have huge thighs compared to my waist.. so I stay away from "skinny" jeans..

i was just kidding at the atmosphere of sufu. i can honestly say i feel i need to lose weight after being on sufu for a year.

edit : mistkae

The whole point of this thread is that he wants to wear skinny jeans. Anybody can get skinny if they really want to, even athletes.

thanks for replies.

i was running todays morning, i afford only 5min. in the evening, i run for more than 10 not so fast, so i hope i will be increasing distance everyday and hope this won't build me a big muscles.

and i ate maybe 1500, a lot of tomatos, some cheese and boiled chickenbreast, and wasa bread.

i hope this will make my legs skinner cause i'm really determined. take care.