Dirty, worn down denim in a bucket with paint remainings filled with tea and more..

keska

He prolly destroyed his jeans and now he's too embarrassed to post an update. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

sad comment.. useless comment..

and hopefully soon (for the interested people) we'll see what the outcome of this project is. I'm also eager to see the result.

So I rinsed them once and hung them out to dry. The jeans looked good to me, dark contrast from the tea versus the color of the jeans, but they didnt smell good. This is how they looked;

Picture taken in strong lighting with phone camera;

image164ek5.jpg

I decided to get rid of that smell by steaming them and I did so for about 10-15 minutes.

Steam machine;

image173gx8.jpg

Hung them to dry and wore them. It felt like they had shrunk (surprise) but not by too much since these jeans were already soaked in hot water once before this project. So pretty much all the shrinkage was gone after a day of wear and here they are;

In room lighting;

image216ab0.jpg

image217uy0.jpg

image215kg6.jpg

Thanks, im a little frustrated because my camera phone doesn't quite capture the color right. They look good in those pics but even better in real life. I'm taking a couple more pictures and maybe some good full fit pics to round this up.

I'm sorry, I think I might be the only one who's thinking this I don't know. The end result looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllly good man but they're too tight! The amount of pulling in the front is insane (pocket to pocket!).

I'm sorry, I think I might be the only one who's thinking this I don't know. The end result looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllly good man but they're too tight! The amount of pulling in the front is insane (pocket to pocket!).

Yes they were but they have stretched.

so nice and awesome. Do they smell normal?

Thanks, Yes they smell delicious. One of the last things i did to these jeans was turning them inside out and spraying them with something comparable to febreze.

they look dope!

*bow*

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice job, well done and I have learned something new!!

• 2 weeks later...
they look pretty good, but i want to ask:

did the tea not really soak in except for the random spots (more common up at the top of the jeans)? or is that just your bad camera?

i liked how they were before, but props to you sir

Actually, the tea did soak in on the entire jeans but more so towards the top. I think this is because in the bucket the bottom of the jeans were at the bottom of the bucket under water(tea) this created a more even color. The irregular color and dark stains could be due to the fact that the top of the jeans were sticking out at times and/or because at the top of the bucket the water evaporates leaving the tea behind in the fabric. I think its a combination of both.