Would you hit this?

diewhitegirls

http://stevekroll.net/sarah-palin-grandmother-scandal/sarah-palin/

^Seems like extravagant lengths to go through to hide a teenage girl's pregnancy. What is this the 50? And if the kid has Down's then it kind of ends this 'scandal'. Sorry to shit up the thread...

Edit: Story verified as bullshit. Return to debate of whether you would smash...

so amazing that mccain's plan to snatch up the evangelicals and hillary supporters backfired on both accounts. Hillary fans don't like her and the evangelicals won't be able to stand this teen pregnancy, let alone a woman in the second highest (official) position of power in the united states.

What I'm really disliking about this whole situation is the McCain campaign's response, as if they knew about it beforehand. They've been hiding Bristol during speeches, they've been having her hold the baby to cover up her pregnancy and now it's like, "Oh how dare you interfere in the personal life of this VP candidate." For fuck's sake, no one knew who the hell she was a week ago and we can't be interested that her 17 year old daughter was knocked up in an out of wedlock pregnancy? She's running as a staunch Christian conservative

$1,000,000 says that they thought they could keep her hidden until after the election. At that point, it doesn't matter anymore. The Evangelicals would have already cast their votes. I think that this will have an initial impact on their campaign, but it will be forgotten about come election day.

It will have some effect, but you are right it is too soon to be a game-breaker. If this was a last minute discovery it would have seriously affected mccain's chances.

On the plus side, at least the democrats can't attempt to torpedo mccain's campaign, it would most certainly backfire on the democrats. No one wants that.

Also, I am seriously happy mccain fucked up with choosing palin

true, it doesnt matter. on a side note, did anyone see obama's wife duck when the first round of fireworks went off? i know i saw the shit, and my sister called me to confirm as soon as it happened. ms. obama must've thought the inevitable was upon them...